Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - A Few Open Teams

All packed and going out today. The delay was all me. The Super Bowl weekend killed me and I lost sorting/shipping days

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - A Few Open Teams

Any chance to get in on #2? I don't see the Cubs as one of the teams claimed and as long as my eyes aren't deceiving me I'd love to get into this

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Adding Turkey Red to the Heritage break works for me!

Wayne

PS Looking forward to seeing the 2013 Red Sox cards tonight. Per the USPS tracking # you sent, it should be delivered today!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I am good with this option as well. Just to confirm, that means no break in Feb as we had a late Jan and now early March break, correct?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am good with this option as well. Just to confirm, that means no break in Feb as we had a late Jan and now early March break, correct?

that is what is looks like. I have been busy, seems like breaking every night now. working on a website and a few other things.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
allincards.net

it hasnt launched yet. needs lots of work

mainly will list break schedule and have links to youtube, ustream, facebook, twitter, fcb
and have a hit gallery

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I'm interested in that last spot in #2, could someone maybe PM me so I could bounce some questions off. I need to game plan this correctly but very interested. THanks

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm interested in that last spot in #2, could someone maybe PM me so I could bounce some questions off. I need to game plan this correctly but very interested. THanks

Saw the pm earlier today, taking care of a few things here at work and I will get back to you with some good details

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
How do you guys feel about adding a box or two of high end to our base product breaks? For example, in March, when we break Gypsy Queen, we could add a box or two of Museum Collection or Tribute. I know it will drive up the price a bit per team, but it will also add some excitement.

Thoughts?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I am in both groups, so I was kind of talking about both or either. If only one of the groups wants to do it, I am good with that too.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
How do you guys feel about adding a box or two of high end to our base product breaks? For example, in March, when we break Gypsy Queen, we could add a box or two of Museum Collection or Tribute. I know it will drive up the price a bit per team, but it will also add some excitement.

Thoughts?

I am in both groups, so I was kind of talking about both or either. If only one of the groups wants to do it, I am good with that too.

I am in both groups also and I really like this idea.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Big thanks to Andrew and Mister T. Got my break cards. Love all the inserts that the base Topps sets have. I want to give a big Thank You to Mister T who had Andrew send me the Doubront Auto! When I got it in my package, I was surprised as I know it was in the TC #1 Break that it was pulled. I guess he had got one himself and asked Andrew to send it to me. Love this group! Thanks again! Look forward to the Heritage Break.

Members online

Latest posts