Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I find it ridiculous as well pin..
Btw any fellow griffey collectors I have a bunch of autos listed fs on the transaction boards if anyone's interested. Seeing the tributes being filled hopefully the tier ones are near

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just picked this up to go with the felix hernandez
E30219D3-28E2-4004-9D8B-C01F1A8EF29C-19209-000016DCF4E81C48_zpsbae3450d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
May have my collection up for sale soon due to personal reasons.If I decide to part,I'll be in touch with a few of you 1st.

num1jrfan

May 19, 2013
i have this BTL for sale or trade. need the D for this set. and a few on the other sets. message me if interested

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
I find it ridiculous as well pin..
Btw any fellow griffey collectors I have a bunch of autos listed fs on the transaction boards if anyone's interested. Seeing the tributes being filled hopefully the tier ones are near

Sent from my iPhone
Yeah, I noticed that the tributes and museums have been popping up on the bay. I called Topps like a week ago about my Griffey 2013 Topps Tier One Triple Patch Auto 1/1 and they think it should ship out by the end of the month. Sounds like they are putting together the autos for all of the patch cards from the set so I'm thinking that they want to ship out as many as they can together to save themselves on the cost of shipping. Makes sense to me as they said the autos are already there. Can't wait to get it!:D
001 (35).jpg

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
I'm looking forward to eventually getting this one of one in the mail. I think this is one, if not his best, pull from 2013 since it isn't a 1 of 1 parallel like all of his other one of ones. It is a true 1 of 1 insert set. I don't think there has been anything quite like it produced.

griffey_ultimate_chase.JPG

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
Hey guys,

I am selling a 2012 tier one Griffey Jr auto /50 graded 9 w/10 auto by BGS. I'll show picks tomorrow but if anyone is interested let me know. PM me. I'm looking for $185 but I'm willing to negotiate terms.

TC

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
I'm looking forward to eventually getting this one of one in the mail. I think this is one, if not his best, pull from 2013 since it isn't a 1 of 1 parallel like all of his other one of ones. It is a true 1 of 1 insert set. I don't think there has been anything quite like it produced.

View attachment 24921
Awesome! Should definitely be one of the best from 2013 like the one that I am waiting to get! Definitely post a pic of it when you get it back from Topps as I will do the same for mine!:D

Members online

Latest posts