Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########### GOOD MORNING THREAD ######### 12/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
At the airport. Economy parking + 13 shuttle stops is not the way to go when you're in a hurry.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Price of gas continues to drop, but unfortunately so does the Canadian dollar. Oh well, I guess saving money at the pumps is more important than paying an extra 15% for cards on ebay. :rolleyes:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Earth Shattering News: looks like Topps f-Ed up! Haha

Anyone notice anything different between Topps FB and Topps Chrome FB?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418916486.961975.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to take my mom out for lunch today. Some of you may recall that about a month ago i posted about one of my coworkers being killed in a car accident. Well last night while my mom was working kmart my boss from the cemetery went through her checkout line with $500 in toys. She asked who they were for since he only has a daughter that graduated high school a year ago. It turns out that the guys out at the cemetery (4 workers right now, and 2 of them only worked with the one that passed away for a short time) all chipped in to buy some Christmas presents for his 2 boys. Today I'm going to go out and see if he would be willing to let me donate a little money to the gifts since if i was still working out there today i would have been more than willing to help out what I think is a great cause

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car accident. The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter showed up, they asked him. St. Peter said, ‘I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,’ and he leaves. The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple are still waiting. While waiting, they began to wonder what would happen if it didn’t work out; could you get a divorce in heaven. After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. ‘Yes,’ he informs the couple, ‘you can get married in Heaven.’ ‘Great!’ said the couple, ‘But we were just wondering, what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?’ St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground. ‘What’s wrong?’ asked the frightened couple. ‘OH, COME ON!’, St. Peter shouted, ‘It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it’ll take me to find a lawyer?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Here to help

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX3xwV8zdy8

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car accident. The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter showed up, they asked him. St. Peter said, ‘I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,’ and he leaves. The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple are still waiting. While waiting, they began to wonder what would happen if it didn’t work out; could you get a divorce in heaven. After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. ‘Yes,’ he informs the couple, ‘you can get married in Heaven.’ ‘Great!’ said the couple, ‘But we were just wondering, what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?’ St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground. ‘What’s wrong?’ asked the frightened couple. ‘OH, COME ON!’, St. Peter shouted, ‘It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it’ll take me to find a lawyer?

lol, that was funny

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Topps quality control strikes again... pretty bad when your manufactured signature card is reversed!

$_57.JPG

Thought you would like this. Just got this post card in the mail today and it's the kind that you move and the picture changes.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418933387.679598.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418933405.502017.jpg

Kind of hard to see because of the material but you get the idea

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thought you would like this. Just got this post card in the mail today and it's the kind that you move and the picture changes.

View attachment 44072

View attachment 44073

Kind of hard to see because of the material but you get the idea

Awesome, I like that lenticular card a lot. Just like me trying to recreate the postcard 100 years to the day later earlier this year.

cubs1914.jpg

cubs2014.jpg

Members online