Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

80s-90s Guys W/O Game Used List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Todd Van Poppel I'm pretty sure had none, although he retired before the floodgates really opened on that stuff in the early 00s. However, there are a couple nice game used jerseys for sale on ebay. I might have to buy that Rangers one for myself. But if Topps does another Lineage or Fan Favorites type set, he's a good pick.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Todd Van Poppel I'm pretty sure had none, although he retired before the floodgates really opened on that stuff in the early 00s. However, there are a couple nice game used jerseys for sale on ebay. I might have to buy that Rangers one for myself. But if Topps does another Lineage or Fan Favorites type set, he's a good pick.

Todd Van Poppel definitely didn't have any but he was considered a huge bust before GU started being made so that's not surprising...it would have been weird for him to have a GU card in like 2003. He did actually play until 2004 so he was around during the overproduced GU era.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Well since his son plays now Delino Deshields comes to mind. A couple more are Juan Samuel, Von Hayes and Terry Muhulland who pitched a no-hitter and was the Phillies "Ace" but I could be wrong on all of these.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Roberto Kelly, two time All-Star, and 3-time World Series Champion first base coach has none. He has one (+ variations) autograph card.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Cecil Fielder
Fielder has had a few bat cards in Topps products like Bazooka and Fan Favorites.

And at least one jersey card, though it's not from his playing days.

fielder05TOPPS.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Fielder has had a few bat cards in Topps products like Bazooka and Fan Favorites.

And at least one jersey card, though it's not from his playing days.

fielder05TOPPS.jpg

Ah, while not concerned about bat cards on this list, didn't realize he had that jersey card. Thanks for posting.

Ryan

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Cool thanks, what part of the jersey is that from?

Ryan

I can't tell where it is from, it feels like a patch but doesn't have the jersey backing as it sits further back in the card than the Kent patch does. Couldn't find anything online of gold Giants patches/jackets from the time that it could be.

Members online

Latest posts