Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

I thought this would be fun or at least a way to vent a little (plus a FCB bonus of us posting eBay links)

Everyone has a card or cards of their guy/team or "the card" they want to acquire that is on eBay, been on eBay and will never sell because it's being held hostage or however you justify.

I'm sure we can list off the buyers who do this with nearly all their auctions.

Here is mine... 1999 Stadium Club Albert Belle Printing Plate 1/1 which has been listed over and over and over again for literally 10 years or more for $450 and it's never come down in price and the seller (who a lot of you already know) won't move on price. SO FRUSTERATING!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-STADIU...1180583955?pt=US_Football&hash=item27db286c13

What are yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
cant post the link or links but all bernie cards from that snowmobile guy who thinks there all pop 1 psa 10 and there not.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

cubinthelou

Jun 21, 2013
St. Louis
I have been watching a Bowman Prospect Superfractor of a friend of mine that is priced at $450. He is in Double A and he agrees that his card is not worth that price.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I am personally entertained by the cards that are insanely overpriced and still have a shipping cost.

Haha, yes! I am in the same boat... all I have to say is if I had a card which was going to sell for like $10k, I wouldn't have $7 shipping/handling on it lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Interesting... it's so frustrating seeing a card being listed over and over again for years... at least yours is being lowered a little... mine have been up for like seriously 10 years and the price hasn't moved! It'll never sell!

Members online