Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Friday Oct 16th Morn' Thread.................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good Morning Everyone!

Dodgers deserved to lose last night. At one point they had 11 at bats with runners in scoring position. They had 2 runs at the time and could not get any more across the plate. If you can't score runs in situations like that... Go Home.

Plus they're the Dodgers, u couldn't expect anything else

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class today and then a four day weekend. Have to get some homework done before I take off though. Might stay and play soccer tonight before leaving tomorrow morning

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good Morning Everyone!

Dodgers deserved to lose last night. At one point they had 11 at bats with runners in scoring position. They had 2 runs at the time and could not get any more across the plate. If you can't score runs in situations like that... Go Home.

Is Mattingly gone?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

One step closer to a Mets-Jays World Series, at which point [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] and I will be forced to become bitter rivals. ;)

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A woman was getting swamped with calls from strangers. The reason? A billing service had launched an 800 number that was identical to hers. When she called to complain, she was told to get a new number.

"I've had mine for twenty years," she pleaded. "Couldn't you change yours?"

The company refused, so she said, "Fine. From now on, I'm going to tell everyone who calls that their bill is paid in full."

The company got a new number the next day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I've needed a new wallet since the stitching started coming undone in mine this summer. Which is too bad since I really like the wallet that I have, but with it falling apart it was time to replace it. I'm hoping that I like this one

Attachments

• 1445034190317.jpg
    1445034190317.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 12

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
There was this one and a lighter tan one that I couldn't decide. Either way I thought they were both pretty cool. Found it on ebay

Members online