Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Some ********* named Leone....I thought Holland was going to be available to close but I guess not.

Holland signed with the team but they said he wouldn’t be available for 7-10 days after signing, which REALLY p*sses me the f**k off.

ANY player who waits until the season starts to sign a contract should be available IMMEDIATELY, not sign and then not be ready. P*ss on Greg Holland.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Edwin Diaz allows a non-strikeout today... a flyout. :cry:

I believe "Piss on Greg Holland" is a carnival game they play in West Holland in the summertime. ;)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Edwin Diaz allows a non-strikeout today... a flyout. :cry:

I believe "Piss on Greg Holland" is a carnival game they play in West Holland in the summertime. ;)

The only real loser in that game is Greg, apparently.

Him not being available, and Melancon being on the DL is really screwing my fantasy team right now.

I'm dealing with the same BS regarding those two guys. Luckily I was able to pick up Strickland the moment he was announced as the Giants temporary closer. I'll drop him once Melancon returns.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’m not too entirely happy with my overall pitching staff.

I had the first pick, and by the time it came all the way back around to me the best pitcher available was DeGrom.

I’ve been considering trying to trade Trout for a few starters.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
There has to be a better way to do it besides trading Trout?? This is probably going to be his biggest year yet.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I’m not too entirely happy with my overall pitching staff.

I had the first pick, and by the time it came all the way back around to me the best pitcher available was DeGrom.

I’ve been considering trying to trade Trout for a few starters.

My starting rotation was sorta bad before the season began but it got MUCH worse when SIX of them began the season on the DL. Jimmy Nelson I expected (it's a dynasty league), then Ervin Santana, Drew Pomeranz, Jeff Samardzija, Dinelson Lamet & Adam Wainwright all followed. I only had 5 starting pitchers left to start the season & Jack Flaherty will leave once Wainwright returns. I really don't know why I'm holding onto Wainwright...I guess I'm just hoping he makes a comeback to his glory days.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My starting rotation was sorta bad before the season began but it got MUCH worse when SIX of them began the season on the DL. Jimmy Nelson I expected (it's a dynasty league), then Ervin Santana, Drew Pomeranz, Jeff Samardzija, Dinelson Lamet & Adam Wainwright all followed. I only had 5 starting pitchers left to start the season & Jack Flaherty will leave once Wainwright returns. I really don't know why I'm holding onto Wainwright...I guess I'm just hoping he makes a comeback to his glory days.

I didn’t draft any Cardinals, because I never draft anyone from my favorite team so I don’t have any conflict, but I did trade for him after the draft needed because someone sent me a text telling me to offer them my worst player and he would accept the trade. I have Gattis and Yadi.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My fantasy teams are off to a sluggish start...irritating. Gabe Kepler seems to refuse to let Nola just go, I'm pretty tired of that already...maybe I should take Kap's advice and go tan my nuts and relax.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’d say it’ll be against Jon Jones, and the winner of that fight will get the winner of Stipe vs Cormier.

Jon Jones keeps beating himself, idk how he can beat Lesnar.

As for Gabe Kapler, he roided up to the max then played in Fenway/Coors/Arlington and still couldn't hit for power. Usually you have to either be good player or be a good strategist to get a manager job. :confused: I'm a big confused panda here.

Members online