Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
My biggest TwinsFest goal is to get this done for the hockey collection, although I doubt that's going to happen. I plan to have Koivu sign it, and then maybe see if Wheeler would be willing to do it. It's going to be a 16x20 photofile.

_34F7524_std.jpg

Of course, I also want to get Perk, and any hockey players that show up. I missed Orr last year.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
well my Span bat finally is offically authenticated

Session Name: BAL AT MIN
Session Date: July 16, 2012
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BATTER - DENARD SPAN, PITCHER - KEVIN GREGG, BOTTOM OF 5, SINGLE

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Twins announced a new coach for the Ft. Myers Miracle!

Doug M. (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his last name).

Glad to see he's back in the organization!

Ya I seem this yesterday, Jake Mauer will be coaching Cedar Rapids Kernals. Does that mean he got demoted in the orginization? High A to Rookie A?

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Ya I seem this yesterday, Jake Mauer will be coaching Cedar Rapids Kernals. Does that mean he got demoted in the orginization? High A to Rookie A?
Yup, this is essentially his last chance in the organization. Nelson Prada was let go from the Twins because of several complaints from the players.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Yup, this is essentially his last chance in the organization. Nelson Prada was let go from the Twins because of several complaints from the players.

See now I thought he was doing really well in the organization. Guess things change quickly

Members online