Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%% Saturday Morning Thread %%%%%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
No problem, prefer the RCs anyway.

I'm not ignoring you about the rookies, I just don't know what to do with them, I know I paid more than what I will get for them so let me think about them for a minute and if I decide to sell them I will let you know first

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day - two G/S's football games first at 10 second at 2 but thirty mile drive to second . Won both . They had a five year old run for a NINETY Yard touchdown . Another game I watched had a twelve year old six foot tall 240 lbs .

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm not ignoring you about the rookies, I just don't know what to do with them, I know I paid more than what I will get for them so let me think about them for a minute and if I decide to sell them I will let you know first

No problem. I'm mostly interested in Griffey rookie cards because they've gotten so cheap.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I am destroyed. Moved 60 or so boxes outta the apt, down 3 flights of stairs, myself and was gassed. Then, Theresa's cousins husband helped me move them in the house. I then moved all the boxes of food (these are apple boxes or large cereal box cases filled with glass or canned goods, mind you) down in the basement. 21 boxes, plus 4 cases of powdered Gatorade and 2 boxes of laundry detergent. [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] 10 boxes had wrestling VHS & DVD's. Not complaining, but my feet, calves and thighs HATE me right now.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] : Any Bob Abreu, Mark Kotsay, Derrek Lee, Todd Dunwoody or Scott Rolen hidden gems ? Looks like you have the makings of a card shop there !

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am destroyed. Moved 60 or so boxes outta the apt, down 3 flights of stairs, myself and was gassed. Then, Theresa's cousins husband helped me move them in the house. I then moved all the boxes of food (these are apple boxes or large cereal box cases filled with glass or canned goods, mind you) down in the basement. 21 boxes, plus 4 cases of powdered Gatorade and 2 boxes of laundry detergent. [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] 10 boxes had wrestling VHS & DVD's. Not complaining, but my feet, calves and thighs HATE me right now.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] : Any Bob Abreu, Mark Kotsay, Derrek Lee, Todd Dunwoody or Scott Rolen hidden gems ? Looks like you have the makings of a card shop there !

I have all those players, will pull them tonight. Did you see the Rolen promos I posted earlier?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I've had a good day so far. My girlfriend got third at her cross country meet this morning. Gotta see her dad and brother which is always fun. My mom also came up to watch so she had my mail. I already listed the quick rundown earlier for that. My mom's birthday is on Monday so I took her out for lunch today since I haven't gotten her anything :( I just got back from getting a last minute gift for my girlfriend since tomorrow is our anniversary. Now its on to wrapping her gifts. I got her 4 things since its our four year anniversary tomorrow. I'm also going to be making some salsa chicken tomorrow night for dinner. Only downside is I have to meet up for a group presentation tomorrow at 5 :(

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have added Piazza, Chavez including a Gold, Tino Martinez, McGwire, Randy Johnson, Kendall, Beltre, Clemens, Erstad, Manny, I-Rod, Rolen, and Thome to the 99 Tek pile if you need any

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Hawk8, what is your first name? Put some if those in the 90s thread and you will make a lot of people's day!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I forgot about my Troy Edwards collection, I went to school with him. I have 276 of his Rookie cards. Here are my autos and a PSA 10 Finest Rookie. If you have any of his Rookies let me know.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379202208.922781.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts