Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Sunday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not necessarily "taking" them, but yes interested in those the maddux stuff, and possibly chipper stuff. Thanks

Morning all....

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm not necessarily "taking" them, but yes interested in those the maddux stuff, and possibly chipper stuff. Thanks

Morning all....

Okay, putting them in my take home box, don't have much Chipper, have a cousin that collects him. Will start taking pictures of my Maddux cards so you can see what I have.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm scanning in a bunch of oddball sorted by player. Is this the right thread to post to see if peeps need for their PC?

I don't know many posters outside the MT so I'm posting my stuff here so they can have first looks. I hope they don't mind all my post the past couple of days.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I don't know many posters outside the MT so I'm posting my stuff here so they can have first looks. I hope they don't mind all my post the past couple of days.

What are your plans with the junk wax boxes? I might like one just for a rainy day or something :lol:

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013

I know less than you, so of no one minds, I think I'll follow suit. I'll even post Dawson first. :)

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
@ Hawk8
Other than vintage Maris.... You are going to laugh, but Eddie Taubensee

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

8afc5eed-bc56-47f6-9882-fd99f0ae5b5a_zps27807862.jpg

Good Morning! Bagwell wasnt part of that set that year, so I'll give you the one from the year before. And as far as quality control goes, notice the background nearly cuts off his head.

1995%20Emotion%20N-Tense%201.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What are your plans with the junk wax boxes? I might like one just for a rainy day or something :lol:

I dont know if junk wax is even worth the cost of shipping lol. I going to go through those rack pack boxes looking for Dawson for sure. I think I found two cases of 90 Donruss rack packs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online