Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######## FRIDAY morninh thread @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 8/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
and 1
attachment.php

I win!
:lol: I was actually going to post that one first but I seen the twins and thought why not these

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
At one time I had most of the significant signatures set. It's what started my first hof PC about 5-6 years ago before I sold/traded it off. Really wish I hadn't now but very happy with my current pc

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all! Still at the antique fair and stumbled upon a few hidden gems that IMO were too beat up to pick up such as 18 cards from the 1928 yuenglings ice cream card set (dude was asking $300 for all) there an uncut sheet of the whole set, a couple T207's, T205's, a Complete 1953 topps. I did manage to pick up a couple of T206's, will post pics when i get home.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hate packing. I move back to school tomorrow, so I've been busy getting everything packed. Its nice knowing that I only go to school 50 miles away from home though

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I might be moving a card that I told myself that I would never sell. It is from the old Denard Span PC, and when I decided to stop the collection I picked a few cards from the collection that I would never sell. One of them just so happened to be my 2009 UD Ballpark Collection Denard Span Button Card 3/4. I felt that I overpaid for it when I bought it, but it was one of those cards that I knew that I had to buy since I wouldn't see another one again (I know of one in another Span collection.) When I told the guy that I might be willing to sell it, I priced it higher than what I paid, but he still seemed really interested in getting it from me. I'll be happy with the money, but at the same time it was once the centerpiece of my PC. One thing that is really helping me with selling it is the fact that I have 6-8 Denard Span game used buttons on my game used jersey :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The sale isn't done yet as he's thinking about it, but part of me hopes he buys it and part of me hopes he doesn't :lol: Most of what's left of my Span PC has been tucked away in a box for quite awhile and I went through it just the other day and I forgot about some of the cards that I had. And as far as the custom goes, what do you want on it? We could go for a jersey/patch, hat, bat, or a locker plate :lol: What's sad is that I have a game used jersey of his, but I still need to get a signed baseball from Span

Members online