Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************Hoppy Easter 2015 Sunday Morn' Thread**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
easterpuzzle3b.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone. Bought my son two Minecraft Lego sets for Easter and just got done putting them together uggggh, no sense in going to bed now lol.

Good morning all!
Happy Easter to everyone!
Peeps will be 50% off tomorrow!!

The only thing better than Peeps is 50% off Peeps!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A pastor, a doctor and an engineer wait for a particularly slow group of golfers. The engineer fumes, "What's with these guys? We've been waiting for 15 minutes!"
The pastor says, "Hey, here comes the groundskeeper. Let's have a word with him."
"Say, George, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?" the doctor asks.
The groundskeeper tells them that the other golfers are a group of blind firefighters who lost their sight saving the clubhouse from a fire and that they come and play for free whenever they want.
The group is silent for a moment.
The pastor says, "That's so sad. I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
The doctor says, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them."
The engineer says, "Why can't these guys play at night?"

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone. Bought my son two Minecraft Lego sets for Easter and just got done putting them together uggggh, no sense in going to bed now lol.

Preach on it, Brother!!

Some Way.. Some How................. I Always Seem To Do That ;)

True dat, sir!:)

Happy Easter everyone!

View attachment 48554

Going for a big family dinner with the in-laws, who are Italian, so...

View attachment 48555

My arse hurts, What? Hilarious! The table picture made me hungry.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Morning Kiddies
Making Ham balls to take to my sisters today.

Not really sure why..... since my sister is making a 10 lb Ham today. And that is a shock too, since most of my family (other then me, the wife and the kids) don't like ham much.....

And here is what you can do with those 50% off peeps on Monday. :razz:
78287d4a19230cee8c092abb13b0c8d6.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone! I could hardly sleep after the excitement from the Nebraska/Kentucky game last night. And I guess I'm n the minority on this one but I ain't got no time for peeps

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone! I could hardly sleep after the excitement from the Nebraska/Kentucky game last night. And I guess I'm n the minority on this one but I ain't got no time for peeps
HA hahahahha

And I'm not a big fan of peeps either...

And Good Luck to the last 2 left in my NCAA contest Bootstrap9 and the MT's one and only Hawk8 are the last 2 standing, but there can be only one winner. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts