Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Nothing special...
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1430956823.489144.jpg

But I did get this in also..
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1430956878.520161.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1430956851.995410.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1430956851.995410.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 10

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Made it home after a little bit of an adventure. My car died 13 miles outside of home. Of course I had all of my stuff from school with me. My mom came out and got me, put everything in her car, and then my uncle and his friend went out to tow it back. Thankfully it's a manual so it could be towed that far. Now here's to hoping it's nothing serious

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Gentlemen,
I am proud to say that I am now officially a homeowner! I feel so relieved to have put the stress of going through the process behind me and I can give my family their first "home"

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] - Congrats !!

In a week, I'll be on my way, w/the family, to Toronto ... via a van. Yay for 17+ hour road trips ...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Gentlemen,
I am proud to say that I am now officially a homeowner! I feel so relieved to have put the stress of going through the process behind me and I can give my family their first "home"

Congrats!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] - Congrats !!

In a week, I'll be on my way, w/the family, to Toronto ... via a van. Yay for 17+ hour road trips ...

Thank you all! You sound so excited to go on a painfully fun road trip...Hope you have fun after you rest up!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
We had plans to leave early early Wednesday morning. Then the Mrs. said she 'had' to work Wednesday afternoon / night, til 11 pm. I said, "Well, we're leaving at 11 pm then".

Ring of Honor shows Friday and Saturday night and then the Blue Jays host the Angels for a 4 game series Monday - Thursday. Hopefully take in 2 or 3 of those games. Lots to do, but the main reason we're going is for her sisters wedding. And thankfully, for me, everyone in her family and then the guy's family, who her sister is marrying, is super religious. Nothing like cult, errrr, I mean, church activities to take two weeks off of work for. Good thing for Theresa is that her dad is there from the Philippines. The bad thing for me is that she expects me to bond and be super close with him.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Thru Canada or USA ?

Through northern WI, the UP of Michigan, then down through Michigan and north of Detroit and crossing over to Toronto. I think the ETA was 17 hours 36 minutes ... guess who will be driving all 17 hours and 36 minutes ...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Osh Kosh was 18 hour drive and I drove almost all , St Louis was a 13 hour drive . I'm getting to old for those now . Never been to Michigan but have been to Toronto .

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Osh Kosh was 18 hour drive and I drove almost all , St Louis was a 13 hour drive . I'm getting to old for those now . Never been to Michigan but have been to Toronto .

Oskhosh / Appleton is where my brother is living.