Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday to me box of goodies!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Heritage '51 box:
Red Minis: 16 D. Pompey, 28 Heyward, 34 H. Ramirez, 46 Pujols, 64 Finnegan, 66 Sale, 70 Hamels, 88 Freeman, 92 Pedroia, 101 S. Castro. [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] the Pujols is the only keeper out of that lot. If you need any, LMK.
Blue minis: 16 D. Pompey, 29 J. Upton, 50 Harper, 76 K. Seager, 84 A. Sanchez
Green minis: 28 J. Soler, 28 Heyward, 52 Samardzija
Black minis: 73 A. Gonzalez, 85 C. Archer
Gold Mini: Wacha

At least my gold was a keeper.

Autograph: Buster Posey Redemption. Not bad. Nice to get a star, and not a third-year rookie. More to come! Diamond Kings (with scans!) on it's way!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Okay, on to Diamond Kings!

Variations, Conforto and Gehrig,
Artist Proof, Correa #18 /25
Heritage Collection: Perry and Palmer

DK Originals: Griffey and Bryant
Expressionists: Russell and Polanco
Aficionado: ******* and Donaldson

Memorable Feats: Ott, O'Malley
Minis: Donaldson, Kershaw
Framed: Bronze Honus Wagner, Silver Noah Snydergaard #53 /99
Diamond Kings Collection: Gil McDougald #99 /99
Signatures: Rusney Castillo # 10/10

Love the mix of old timers and current stars (I'm always a sucker for that,) and I don't mind the "no logos" thing. Couple of nice low-numbered items, and a couple fo variations are good, too. Like variations from Topps tuff, I'm sure they won't have a great value, but fun for player collectors.

2015 Heritage High Number is on the way!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
2015 Heritage High Number.

Going for a Bryant, maybe another decent card or two. Hopeful for a Buxton Chrome.

Got a Hot box of Purple refractors!

Got my Buxton and Carlos Correa...

...and purples of E. Gattis, C. Kimbrel, J. Upton, W. Myers, J. Shields (4 Padres! Anybody doing a team set?) J. Grilli, M. Prado, A. Ranaudo, J. Lindgren, R. Iglesias, S. Smith, Y. Grandal, A. Cabrera, Y. Tomas, N. Aoki, A. Rios, C. Rodon, B. Swihart, A. Russell, D. Travis, M. Semien, B. Zobrist

Award Winners: Kluber, Bumgarner, Trout
Rookie Performers: Gallo, Buxton, Bryant
CC: Mets, Reds, Padres
N&T: Altuve, Harper, Kershaw
Chrome: S. Smith, C. Rodon
Refractor: D. Fowler
Clubhouse Collection: T. Walker. (Chromes, refractor and GU all meh)
High #'s: 701 Kemp, 703 Volquez, 708 Scherzer, 710 Rodon, 713, Iglesias, 718 Russell, 720 Hedges, and this guy, and the Action Variation...

Oh, and a box topper of a '66 Leon Wagner.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Good Luck with Redemption! Hopefully you don't get some auto from a player who played in the majors for 2 months then went back down to the minors!

Also Happy Birthday!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Jesus, Greg, you killed it ! Congrats and happy birthday !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Dangggggg. I did good with high number last year. Loved that set. I sold my Bryant action for I believe 50 a week or two ago, can imagine it'll sell higher now that the season has started. I might have a Buxton chrome, I'll check and send u a list of the '51 red back minis I need and hopefully we can get something done. Congrats on your hits

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks everyone for the compliments on the breaks. I like these sort of breaks better than Bowman stuff. I know more of who/what I'm getting good here. I just don't know prospects to know when I pull something good. Buster Posey auto? Yeah. I know that's good! DK was a fun break. May get another box. We'll see how blasters look when I see them.

And thanks for the extra birthday wishes!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts