Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 1/9********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
May be small picture but in sig there's one coke bottle and it's of ALABAMA . oldest g/s name BRYANT - name of town in Ala. where dad from . I do have a C bottle
I'm not really anti Alabama, I watch a lot of SEC games. Although the Chris Davis 109 missed kick return is probably my all time favorite college football play. I watched it live and couldn't believe it

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Took the day off. Heading to the golf course now . Menu tonight: wings, ribs, a few different dips and beer . Game comes on at 7. I'll be in front of the TV at 5. Roll Tide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Busy morning at work today. Had 3 container carriers here to load, which they are always a pain, but they are done. Now just have trucks transferring beans from our northern location down to the mill here. It's nice actually being at the office today, although if I were the one 20 miles north, I'd get off work a little early due to the timing of trucks being loaded, the drive for them, and the time to dump. Oh well, gives me a chance to sit on my computer most of the day now lol

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] really liking that Killebrew in your signature.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I know a lot of you are into the history of the game,and just thought I'd pass this sale on to you guys. Ebbets.com has a variety of minor league, ***** League, Cuban League and others shirts on sale from $12-22. I got a Sioux Falls Canaries shirt from them for Christmas and it is now one of my favorite shirts. This time around I snagged an Aberdeen Pheasants, Deadwood Mets, Cienfuegos Elefantes, and Miami Beach Flamingos. There were others that I wanted, but had to limit my choices today lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning fellas. Added a new Salvy to the PC, yesterday.

f03b1461c5ad3f0496a05c5d3aec5e84.jpg

5351a2698f3656bffd03c48fc1e6de4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Awesome pick up!

Afternoon all!

Not a big fan of Clemson, but pretty anti-Saban, so GEAUX Tigers!

Wrong Tigers lol

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] that site ebbets has some awesome shirts. Do you find sizes run normalish? I'm thinking about getting one or two.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] that site ebbets has some awesome shirts. Do you find sizes run normalish? I'm thinking about getting one or two.

The one I got for Christmas fits me comfortably and I got a large, which is what I usually wear. I don't know if you looked through, but I think shipping is a flat $5 unless you spend $150 or so. It was tempting to get more shirts at those prices :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
thanks zac! one of my fave 08's
awesome mail in here today for everyone.
are the shirts cotton and shrink? or a poly type of material?
I believe they say that they are 100% cotton and pre-shrunk. For them being cotton, I find them to be really comfortable. Usually I like the poly blend stuff, but the one I have is one of the most comfortable shirts I own

Members online