Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Twinsfest 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone going this year?
[MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9116]hrbek14[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2584]UMich92[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION]

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I am planning to attend on Saturday and Sunday. I am going by myself on Saturday with the intent of getting an SI signed by Mauer and having Jack Morris sign a 1991 WS print. On Sunday, the plan is to attend with the entire family. I'm guessing we'll split the day between the cages and the boardwalk games.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I will not make it this year. Going to Chicago Friday to see the Neal Morse Band with some friends and coming back Saturday. Been thinking about Sunday, but probably will not go. My wife will take a half day of work on Friday, though, and go by herself!

Best. Wife. Ever.

Really looking over the list, now that the schedule is out. Does everyone think this will be your last chance to get Dozier? I remember when we knew Morneau would be moving on soon, and sure enough, he got hurt and was gone. I'd like an OMLB with Dozier. I also have a 2011 AS ball I'd like Cuddy to sign. But he should be coming back pretty frequently now, right? What does everyone think of their 1987 grouping? If only they could Viola and Gaetti to come up for that!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I will be going Friday only this year.

Honestly Greg, yes, I think Dozier's days as a Twin are limited, if hes not traded this off season, I believe he will be dealt by the deadline in season.
Cuddy will be easy to get for years and years to come. Outside of the 87 lineup, the Saturday Cuddy Mauer pairing is the best of the weekend!
Im digging the 87 lineup, how could you go wrong getting 10 guys for 40 bucks? But you are right, having Viola and Gaetti would have been a huge plus.

My plan is to hit the yard sale and see what over priced stuff the Twins have this year, then I have a bad ass Cuddy image to get done (all my other stuff I got done this past summer at a private signing a buddy and I had), then if the line isnt crazy, Ill go to the 87 line (still up in the air if either of the two items I have that work for the 87 team if I want to put the effort into getting them signed, they are a Wheaties box that is unfolded and not one signature on it yet, or the 50 years and A New Beginning image), then call it a night.

If anyone is in need of a Sano bobble or Sano-globe, Hughes bobbles, Ervin Santana bobble or Cuddyer bobbles to get signed, let me know, I have them at a good price for you!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
If one of you that are attending happened to snag an extra Eric Milton on the sweet spot of a ROMLB that you don't need, feel free to send it this way. I could use it for my Reds collection.

One of these days, I think I'd like to travel and check out a different teams fest. RedsFest is amazing every year. This weekend is the Reds Caravan (miniature fest that stops at various locations). I'll be in Evansville, IN Friday, Dayton, OH on Saturday, and Florence, KY on Sunday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I will be going Friday only this year.

Honestly Greg, yes, I think Dozier's days as a Twin are limited, if hes not traded this off season, I believe he will be dealt by the deadline in season.
Cuddy will be easy to get for years and years to come. Outside of the 87 lineup, the Saturday Cuddy Mauer pairing is the best of the weekend!
Im digging the 87 lineup, how could you go wrong getting 10 guys for 40 bucks? But you are right, having Viola and Gaetti would have been a huge plus.

My plan is to hit the yard sale and see what over priced stuff the Twins have this year, then I have a bad ass Cuddy image to get done (all my other stuff I got done this past summer at a private signing a buddy and I had), then if the line isnt crazy, Ill go to the 87 line (still up in the air if either of the two items I have that work for the 87 team if I want to put the effort into getting them signed, they are a Wheaties box that is unfolded and not one signature on it yet, or the 50 years and A New Beginning image), then call it a night.

If anyone is in need of a Sano bobble or Sano-globe, Hughes bobbles, Ervin Santana bobble or Cuddyer bobbles to get signed, let me know, I have them at a good price for you!

I would love to hit up that 87 line, but I'm worried its going to be too popular and take away my chances at the other tables that I want to hit up for my Ginter needs. I do plan on having my dad and sister go through the Mauer/Cuddy line Saturday. Only need 3 more Mauer Ginters and one Cuddy (2011, may upgrade my 2010 since its signed in black.) I'm really hoping to finish out my 2016 Ginter team set except for Byung Ho Park since he won't be there. These are the total that I need for signed Ginters from guys that will be there

2016-
Glen Perkins
Max Kepler
Ervin Santana
Tyler Duffey

2015-
Joe Mauer
Glen Perkins
Torii Hunter (probably going to wait another year or two to get him again)

Joe Mauer

2011-
Michael Cuddyer

2010-
Joe Mauer
Michael Cuddyer (Have one in black, need blue)

If one of you that are attending happened to snag an extra Eric Milton on the sweet spot of a ROMLB that you don't need, feel free to send it this way. I could use it for my Reds collection.

One of these days, I think I'd like to travel and check out a different teams fest. RedsFest is amazing every year. This weekend is the Reds Caravan (miniature fest that stops at various locations). I'll be in Evansville, IN Friday, Dayton, OH on Saturday, and Florence, KY on Sunday.

PM sent. Let me know!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Do I waste my whole night to go through the 87 line and wear this? Too bad there are other groupings at the same time that I need a lot of guys from

8e8e20b2d182be41481c94967c98ee0e.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I don't have much of a recap this year since I only went on Friday and didn't have a ton of stuff that I needed to get done. I was able to help [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] with a few things and picked up a few bobbleheads from the yard sale. My favorite item was definitely my 2014 ASG Ticket Strip. I've been needing Kennys Vargas for the past couple years and he hasn't made TwinsFest, so that was definitely my priority. Happy to finally get that one completed! Here is what I came away with:

l3btr3k9x250.jpg
oju44xevx250.jpg
4j23zf7gx250.jpg
6u0ym074x250.jpg
tjurnxbnx250.jpg

2hmdy298x250.jpg
w605su92x250.jpg
7u4v610tx250.jpg
37fy8gwhx250.jpg
1623upwyx250.jpg

7f0as2shx250.jpg
4ki9n9aix250.jpg