Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Panini Stars and Stripes Hobby box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Local card store did not have any Topps Series 2 Jumbos, but had to scratch the itch. This is not normally my kind of product, but I gave it a shot. 5 packs per box, 8 cards a pack, 5 autos or memorabilia in every box on average. I know what that means with Topps (maybe one auto, and the rest GU) but was pleasantly surprised with this box.

Base Longevity parallels...

Kyle Wright Jersey/auto [URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 54[/URL] /199, Evan White bat/auto #26 /99, TJ Friedl Jersey Green ink auto (!) [URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 91[/URL] /199

Brice Turang Quad #003 /199

Taylor Walls auto #013 /499, Tanner Houck USA Flag Black Longevity parallel #1 /5, Logan Ott Gold ink jersey/auto #7 /44

The only guys I got cards of that are names I recognize are A J Puk (seen him in Bowman) and base cards of Roger Clemens and Frank Thomas. I think my favorite card is the Logan Ott card. Listed as with the 14U National Team Development Program. 14U? It'll be 10 years before this kid surfaces again, and even then, that's a big if! But, that's the nature of a product like this. Like that I got five autos, and five GU out of it, so there's some bang for your buck there, but now I need to check the Draft rosrter and see if any of these guys actually have potential!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I read the back, and saw he was from Vanderbilt, so I thought that would have meaning. McKay #4 by Tampa, Houck #24 by the Red Sox. A few others. No shortage of autos from this product on eBay. Lots of variety! I'm sure a trade could be arranged for the White. Wright too, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], if you are interested. Twins guys is what I'd be interested in. Especially Lewis.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I read the back, and saw he was from Vanderbilt, so I thought that would have meaning. McKay #4 by Tampa, Houck #24 by the Red Sox. A few others. No shortage of autos from this product on eBay. Lots of variety! I'm sure a trade could be arranged for the White. Wright too, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], if you are interested. Twins guys is what I'd be interested in. Especially Lewis.
I'll shoot u a PM when I get home

Members online