Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Finest: Twins & Cardinals drafted on a filler in a group case break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I never buy this stuff but just wanted to help fill a break...ending up with the Twins & Cardinals on a filler.

I hit a Max Kepler green refractor auto /99 to start off.

Then out popped this Max Kepler red ref auto /5: :ugeek:

kepler red au 5 17tf olsstl.JPG

Happy enough at that point, out came another hit: Eddie Rosario blue ref auto /150

and then the final auto in the case was a Max Kepler ref auto:

Apparently the red Kepler auto was the case hit.

The cards should be in hand in a few days in case anyone here is interested.

Thanks for the look.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I might be interested in them

I'd be in for a Kepler auto too. No need to get in a bidding war with Zac! I'd be happy with the base. Any refractors of Cardinals, too?

I now have these Twins autos from Finest-- just got around to taking a picture of them today. And regarding the Cardinals refs, I got base refs of C.Martinez and Piscotty. I also have a Luke Weaver blue auto /150 from 2017 Finest and Weaver blue auto RC /199 from 2017 Tribute. I have Piscotty RC purple auto 50/50 from 2016 Tribute, as well as his green RC auto /99 from 2016 Tribute. If you want a picture, I'll take one tomorrow and post it.

I got a big stack of refractors now from this stuff if you need any in particular, just ask and I'll look for them.

I was thinking to post these Kepler & Rosario as a one lot for sale, but not sure if you guys are interested in any or all before I do?

KEPLER ROSARIO 8 AU LOT 17TF DP.jpg

little closer up pic of Kepler top 2:

KEPLER RED AU GREEN AU 17TF DP.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Wow!!!! Nice! Just curious if you're moving more towards PSA vs BGS for modern grading

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online