Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The I Found Topps Fire at Target Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I was at Target today and they had more than 10 boxes. I just passed on them.

P.S.
I think these are the ugliest cards I have ever seen.

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I think they are great. I hate that the autos are sticker autos, but some of the base parallels are super fun. And you can get a fistful of them for about what you'd pay for a single box. The really dark style base cards don't seem to pick up the parallel effects too well, but the other two styles look pretty cool.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Found 3 blasters at my local Target last night. Best hit was a Jorge Alfaro auto /500!

These cards are so awesome looking. Might pick up more!

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
My Target has about 6 of the hobby $69.99 boxes and a bunch of blasters and hanger packs. My wife bought me two hanger packs because she did not see me open any- which I did but she had no idea- but I almost fell out of my chair since I pulled a dual auto Trout/Bryant # /20!!! I posted it to Topps on Twitter and also on my card page on my Instagram account. My name is chefjoe01 on there if you want to follow my and check it out. Thanks!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
My Target has about 6 of the hobby $69.99 boxes and a bunch of blasters and hanger packs. My wife bought me two hanger packs because she did not see me open any- which I did but she had no idea- but I almost fell out of my chair since I pulled a dual auto Trout/Bryant # /20!!! I posted it to Topps on Twitter and also on my card page on my Instagram account. My name is chefjoe01 on there if you want to follow my and check it out. Thanks!

I don't do Twitter or instagram. Can you post the pic here? Id love to see it!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Here's an example of the darker background cards in Onyx and Inferno. Maybe not the best scan, but they don't really pop in hand either.

attachment.php

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts