Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
r2d2 said:
Like another member said, I hate the Yankees, but I have to tip the cap to that.
Have you tried TTM Alfredo Aceves and Ramiro Pena yet?

I tried Pena twice last year, with no luck. I'll try again this year. I have a request ready to go to ST for Aceves.
DANNY

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Superb collection Danny!! Love the old timers and vintage. As a Sox fan I do appreciate all that the Yankees have accomplished over the years.

It does look like some of your Yankee Signature Series autos are fading a bit. I have the full set and mine are all vibrant blue. Sounds like you do have these in the open.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Baseball from 2/3:
Pete Ward on a 1971 Topps card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to his home on 1/27/10.

With this addition, I am now at 400 Yankee autographs that I have posted in the computer room, that I have shared with you. I have some duplicates and some autographed baseballs which aren't included in my total of Yankee autographs.
DANNY
26669300319_ccb48e8f37_z.jpgTTM Pete Ward 2/3/10 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Greg Cleveland said:
Get any other mail, yet? ;)
Not yet, but looking forward to it. We may not get mail service here today, due to the snow. I hope we do, but we missed two days last week due to the snow.
DANNY

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Very nice vintage autos! (even if they are of the Yankees! ;) )

Love seeing all the great old designs in your collection; well done!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
That looks so much better than that Bowman Chrome you pictured earlier. Glad it's in better hands! My next project for you (since I didn't see one in your pics on page one) will be a Rom Coomer auto. (03 Topps) Coom wasn't at Twinsfest this year, but he's around, so he won't be hard to do an IP or TTM for.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Greg Cleveland said:
That looks so much better than that Bowman Chrome you pictured earlier. Glad it's in better hands! My next project for you (since I didn't see one in your pics on page one) will be a Rom Coomer auto. (03 Topps) Coom wasn't at Twinsfest this year, but he's around, so he won't be hard to do an IP or TTM for.

As Eeyore would say...."Thanks for noticing" :lol:
I appreciate any help you can give!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here is one that I didn't think I'd ever get TTM, as I'd tried several times over the years. This was sent on 2/4/06, while I'd gotten one back last year that had a note stating that he only signed at shows.
DANNY

24858588908_2d0bd8bcc1_z.jpgTTM Fritz Peterson 2/16/10 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
shanks25 said:
I HATE the Yanks but that's one of the most impressive collections I've ever seen.

Congratulations, bud.......very impressive!

This.

Love seeing Bam Bam, Maas and Drebek in a Yanks uni. No Corey Lidle, which is sad :( Also, Sam Militello ? I may've overlooked it ...

Anywho, congrats. That is a SICK collection :shock:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
55_marlins_sp said:
shanks25 said:
I HATE the Yanks but that's one of the most impressive collections I've ever seen.

Congratulations, bud.......very impressive!

This.

Love seeing Bam Bam, Maas and Drebek in a Yanks uni. No Corey Lidle, which is sad :( Also, Sam Militello ? I may've overlooked it ...

Anywho, congrats. That is a SICK collection :shock:

Militello is on a Leaf 93 card!
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts