Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Trade Deadline - Who do you want your team to deal? and not deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Wouldn;t mind if the Padres trade Headley, he;s been terrible all year. Hoping they go after someone like Garza, Porcello.

That ship has sailed. They missed the boat last year when Headley was in the midst of his career year and teams were willing to deal for him.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I want the DBax to be aggressive in acquiring an arm and a power bat. Possibly letting go of Ross or Kubel

Or just don't sign Ross and keep Upton! :cool:

And personally, I'd love to see Utley go to Oakland for Weeks, one of the lesser starters and maybe even a salary dump of Chris Young, who I still think is a Talent...

Utley's wife is from that Area, his game would be PERFECT for that stadium, he's a big-time Postseason Player who's experience could only help. And his body could use some rest from DHing.

He won't re-sign of course, but man would his game fit for a short-season "rental"...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I would like to see cano, hughes ,joba and cc go. since the season is going in the crapper id like to see a new start.

thatsawinner

Jun 4, 2013
I would like to see cano, hughes ,joba and cc go. since the season is going in the crapper id like to see a new start.

I can see trading the other guys, but don't you keep Cano and build around him? There is no way I trade Cano unless you don't plan on being competitive for several seasons, which I doubt is the case.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Yes ME I will stand pat on that rotation. Even if Westbrook gets hurt again we have
Joe Kelly and Wacha. The biggest needs are 7th inning guy and pinch hitter. A high end starter would
cost too much in terms of dollars and prospects.

Anyone watching this Cardinals/Angels game want to still say the Cardinals don't need to make a move to shore up the starting rotation?

Members online

Latest posts