Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its been one of those days when you just wanna break shiit. Weather has been SUPER warm here which blows. Its f'in February. Not May. It shouldn't be anywhere near 75 degrees. Rained a good portion of the day. Humidity is stupid high and the damn mosquitos are out. ALREADY! In FEBRUARY!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Its been one of those days when you just wanna break shiit. Weather has been SUPER warm here which blows. Its f'in February. Not May. It shouldn't be anywhere near 75 degrees. Rained a good portion of the day. Humidity is stupid high and the damn mosquitos are out. ALREADY! In FEBRUARY!

Well, it was 10 degrees here today and my next door neighbor was mowing his yard.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'll try it. Thanks

After being miserable for most of 2017 due to lack I've been doing M for a while and my score on getting 8+ hours of sleep is 49-1 with the one miss being by 10-15 minutes or so (instead of missing by 4 hours) it has been very helpful.

I hated it. It was the worst sleep I ever got. It was like I was half asleep the entire time. Lightest sleep I ever had.

I had one bad time 5 years ago (probably why I gave it up back then) where a took way too much. Since it is a hormone that occurs naturally it seems less = more effective. It felt like I was floating too much to get good sleep. Nowadays I take 1/8 pill only and that works amazing.

I've been working on a different theory why you were having such a hard time sleeping . . . . . :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzqdhKriZF4

;) LOL

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hey [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] did you see Tai Tuivasa at the lastest UFC? Not as buff looking as Ngannou but he might have even more power :shock: This is the youngest phenom in UFC heavyweight in quite a while....

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife and I can't get a break. She's constantly in and out of the hospital every few weeks to every few months. Migraines kick my as during the day.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

btw, sorry.. hang in there. sounds like you're going to be burned charcoal black sooner or later :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNwZ6UM1neg

(yes, every comment shall segway into a Samurai Cop bit) :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ah yea, sorry.. that is a very rough one :( My aunt has it and went downhill fast... at least she is very tiny so just about anyone could pick her up if she cant get to her chair.

The only other experience with someone who had MS (I am assuming he did) was a bizarre story. My first win ever in a USCF chess rated game (and only one as I don't have any affiliates around me so I've only gone twice) was against this semi-crippled guy who could only move the pieces at a snails pace. I went into time trouble on my side and had a path to Queen a pawn but didn't know where my Q piece went :confused: I just flipped a Rook and used it as a Queen which is more of a casual thing to do but he decided to resign at that point since his position was helpless.

I find out after the game that the guy I was playing threw my Queen under the table which is why I couldn't find it. :-| I didn't even think of this as an option because he was so slow but I guess it makes sense. The person who told me said he didn't want to challenge it at the time because he wasn't an official USCF member and didn't know if that was allowed. Also kind of strange for someone to try to cheat me but then immediately resign instead of challenge the rule of an upside down Rook. I learned a few lessons from this.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
welcome to our newest member, [MENTION=23010]cgilmotest[/MENTION]. Rumor has it he ate so much queso that the server thinks its two people. :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Cool, sounds like you're having a good time. I bet your kid will be kicking your ass at gaming within 2 years... they all do. I saw Switch has a chess game out but it has POV 3d instead of oversized 2d so idk if that would work, although it has a super GM difficulty which is rare for handhelds.

I don't think I've commented on Darvish signing yet. Bad signing. He used to be the Don Juan, now his name is just Tommy John. :lol: They probably can't afford a Harper bid anymore.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm glad the Yankees didn't sink any money into Yu. I could just see it all going down just like it did with Kevin Brown and a few other half way decent pitchers that the Yankees picked up with huge contracts. I'm sure Darvish will be just fine in Chicago. He will sure have the bats around him to support some runs. I just hope he shows up in the postseason. Where the hell is [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]? He never posts in here anymore.

Members online