Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD *SATURDAY* MORNING*//////////////////*2/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
If three years ago you would have told me a political party would united Warrior fans with Lebron I would have called u nuts.....but here we are

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Oldest daughter saw it last night, other three going later this afternoon, but from all accounts, Black Panther is great!

BIG game for Villanova today! Go CATS!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning all!

Oldest daughter saw it last night, other three going later this afternoon, but from all accounts, Black Panther is great!

BIG game for Villanova today! Go CATS!

One of my good friends is working hard on a all African American Comic series for on line and he is really making it happen too.

I like the series of the Comic movies so I'll most likely go and see this one before it comes out on DVD inlike months :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/EDJCOMICS/

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hoping to get the basement cleaned up a little today. Without having a decent desk, I have cards scattered all over the edge that runs around the room.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Finally listed most of my duplicates on eBay. Was a good day to do that, it's chilly and windy here.

Members online