Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home (Pay it forward) part Deuce.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION]

20130914_103100.jpg

A_Pharis

Gonna clean up this thread by moving a lot of the posts to a "discussion" thread.
That said, [MENTION=7946]maxe0213[/MENTION], I'm going to remove your claims/offers since they don't meet minimum requirements. The same will be done for any posted card that doesn't meet the minimum value. The only exception to this is for cards less than $10 that are offered in conjunction with another card that is >$10. The only situation where multiple cards can be paired is if one of the cards exceeds the $10 value.

Keep in mind that an ASKING price (eBay/COMC) does not constitute value. Cash value is derived from actual sales (without S&H to remain clear to everyone) on average. That means a card that routinely sells for $6 or unsold at $8 is not offset by once selling for $10.

The original post will be edited to reflect such.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Ok well I don't have much as far as cards go right now so ill try to start us off with something different. not giving all of this away just throwing out some variety to see if anyone is interested in any of it. I will give a few things away & maybe if you guys could split shipping with me.

vintage champion jerseys Honrnets & webber sz 48-XL
Rockies Larry Walker and Texas college world series jerseys sz Large
seattle supersonics warm up jacket sz XL

New Era fitted hats brand new sox camo & Yankees pin stripes 7 1/2 Yankees camo 7 5/8

Sammy sosa cubs sports specialties snap back hat new with tags

Yankees Camo hat GONE
Texas Jersey GONE
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] you got any yankee hats left?

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

Members online