Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Generosity On The Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Came home to this from [MENTION=4598]kryslarry[/MENTION]. Can't explain how much I appreciate it.

1393373370863.jpg

For those of you that I asked for addresses, I thought I had mailers, and do not. I will get some and mail you something this weekend. Sorry for delay. [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]s [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] do you collect Berkman? If so PM your address.

@Fandruw I'll need yours too.

This notice is required by law.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Came home to this from @kryslarry. Can't explain how much I appreciate it.

View attachment 31443

For those of you that I asked for addresses, I thought I had mailers, and do not. I will get some and mail you something this weekend. Sorry for delay. @AmishDave @MrMets @DeliciousBacon
@ASTROBURN do you collect Berkman? If so PM your address.

@Fandruw I'll need yours too.

This notice is required by law.

Thanks, but I stopped collecting Berkman when he left the Astros, then stopped collecting anyone else but Bagwell. Check with [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION]. I remember him showing interest in the Berkmans I had left, so maybe he would like what you have.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Got my package from you today, thanks! I did not have that card, never seen one even actually. Thanks again!

Members online