Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Anyone have an Arod auto for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Title sums it up. I prefer one in Yankees uniform but I'm not close minded. I found a few on eBay but thought I'd save myself the possible headache

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Do you have a price range that you're trying to stay within for an Arod autograph?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Well not like written in stone but under 100. I'd like it to be closer to 75 but if something nicer comes up I'd pay a little more. Also if I can do cards and money that'd be great. Thanks for the reply!

jmeeks1331

Mar 3, 2014
I don't have any cards, but I have an autographed jersey I would sell. It isn't a Yankees jersey, but a Rangers jersey from his first season in Texas. PM if you're interested.

Good luck on the card search!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't have any cards, but I have an autographed jersey I would sell. It isn't a Yankees jersey, but a Rangers jersey from his first season in Texas. PM if you're interested.

Good luck on the card search!

Thanks man but my wife isn't big on displaying sports memorabilia hahaha. I just stick with cards, thanks for the offer though

Members online