Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on FastLane?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
The lack of comments speaks volumes.

I am not buying Roman Reigns as an elite talent. (Someone suggested earlier that The Rock help him defeat Brock Lesner and then have Reigns turn on The Rock.)

General WWE comments...

More Dean Ambrose!

Less Randy Orton!

The Ascension need to get off my TV! (Either that or completely change their personas to a "gimmick" tag team like "The Bushwackers")

Seth Rollins seems legitimate, but needs to drop J & J Security.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I'm not a big fan of HHH, but I really liked his promo on Sting.

This got me excited enough to pay for March so I can watch them fight at Wrestlemania.

I'm also decidedly not a fan of Corporate Kane and his whole crew he is running with, but I love them as heels. They have a vibe I like.

It was my first PPV in a LONG time, but I am slowly getting reeled back in to the universe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This got me excited enough to pay for March so I can watch them fight at Wrestlemania.

I'm also decidedly not a fan of Corporate Kane and his whole crew he is running with, but I love them as heels. They have a vibe I like.

It was my first PPV in a LONG time, but I am slowly getting reeled back in to the universe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I absolutely love J&J Security.

Members online

Latest posts