Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Perm" bans for bad behavior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
This is stupid. Especially in the case of PoseyBuster nobody was a fan the first time she was here. Constantly created problems and generally annoying. Bring back StrasburgMania why not, if we are going to let stupid people back on the boards.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
This is stupid. Especially in the case of PoseyBuster nobody was a fan the first time she was here. Constantly created problems and generally annoying. Bring back StrasburgMania why not, if we are going to let stupid people back on the boards.

I'm not stupid, I graded much higher than you on 'Are You Smarter Than a cgilmo.'

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I'm probably in the minority but she didn't bother me last time. It's funny to me how some people get so worked up about what a person says on a message board. Is it really that bad? Do people get that worked up over real life issues outside of FCB? Unless it's a a threat full or racist remark, just ignore and go on with your lives. Granted, it takes a lot to get me worked up. It's just not worth it in the end.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I'm probably in the minority but she didn't bother me last time. It's funny to me how some people get so worked up about what a person says on a message board. Is it really that bad? Do people get that worked up over real life issues outside of FCB? Unless it's a a threat full or racist remark, just ignore and go on with your lives. Granted, it takes a lot to get me worked up. It's just not worth it in the end.

This pretty much mirrors my thoughts.

What I'm finding funny right now is that a lot of the people XXXXXing about her being back are people who I have found annoying in the past...:lol:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

I feel like people shouldn't be perm banned for behavior that might be temporary.

I also feel like people shouldn't take things so seriously. Have fun with it, it's a hobby and a message board.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I was wondering if there was ever a "how old are you" or "what's your age" thread for this site? Generally speaking, it's interesting to know who you may be conversing with online, whenever possible. That assumes real information is shared and not BS. It's not the end all arguments method, but generally we can see differing level of maturity based on the members age.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
What about the diamondback kid or whatever his name was? Didn't he claim like every card in the free to go home thread or something?

I still can't stop laughing about [MENTION=1900]Austin[/MENTION] post haha!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I was wondering if there was ever a "how old are you" or "what's your age" thread for this site? Generally speaking, it's interesting to know who you may be conversing with online, whenever possible. That assumes real information is shared and not BS. It's not the end all arguments method, but generally we can see differing level of maturity based on the members age.
I don't think I've seen a thread like this but maybe I missed it. Generally speaking I think that makes sense because I have an idea of who is a "kid" and who are more "adults" when it comes with people I've dealt with on the site but who knows at the end of the day I guess. That is unless you have met them at the National or sent them cards or something.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
You realize he was like 14 when all this happened.

Surely if he came to me and presented a good case I would listen.

Hmmm what about your twitter friend? Can't remember the name now but some kid that got himself banned within like 12 hours for PMing everybody insults an other nonsense and then begged to come back lol

Members online

No members online now.