Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there any way to track USPS package WITHOUT a tracking number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Hopefully we have some USPS insiders in here.

I mailed a package to PSA/DNA, priority insured on one of those computers in the post office lobby. I paid with a credit card and was issued a receipt with tracking numbers. On my PSA page, it doesn't show PSA has received the package yet. I went to track it, and the one time I don't save a receipt, I need it.

Is there any way to track this package based on destination, origination time/date, credit card # used? Any way at all?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Did you pay cash or credit card? They should be able to track the sale with the credit card at the Post office. Maybe the clerk can do a search in the time frame you sent the package out?

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

stokelydokely

Oct 21, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
For what it's worth, USPS seems to be very responsive on Twitter. A couple of weeks ago, I had a question about an item I had mailed, so I tagged them in a tweet and they invited me to direct message them - I felt like I got better service through that interaction than I ever have on the phone or in person at the post office. (Their handle is @USPSHelp)

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Did you pay cash or credit card? They should be able to track the sale with the credit card at the Post office. Maybe the clerk can do a search in the time frame you sent the package out?

This is true, as I have had to do so in the past. I also have been able to use the receipt number from using cash to pay for shipment.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If needed , the CC company you used may be able to order a receipt for you. Though the time frame on that can be 1-2 months.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Thanks for the great updates guys. I've been trying to call the PO Branch I mailed out from. Looks like I am going to have to go in there. (Only problem is I mailed it on my way to Las Vegas, so the branch is about 2 hours away.) Oh well, Vegas is calling me again anyway :)

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
How long ago did you mail it? I sent two seperate subs to psa on their January special and each took about a week and a half to enter them once they received them.

Members online

Latest posts