Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Has any of the Morneau collectors here ever seen this card?

Denard Span/Justin Morneau 2009 SP Authentic Signatures Dual Auto /15 #DJ

These don't pop up very often and I have never seen one. I didn't start really collecting Span until late 2010 so I don't know if they were around during release or not. This is what the card would look like:

2009SPAuthenticSignaturesDualAutod12-15SP.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Has any of the Morneau collectors here ever seen this card?

Denard Span/Justin Morneau 2009 SP Authentic Signatures Dual Auto /15 #DJ

These don't pop up very often and I have never seen one. I didn't start really collecting Span until late 2010 so I don't know if they were around during release or not. This is what the card would look like:

2009SPAuthenticSignaturesDualAutod12-15SP.jpg

I think I may have that one! I got it from the same guy who had the Span/Blackburn over on Neshek's

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Span/Morneau Dual?

Ahh crap. I missed that part. I thought you were talking about the Span/Perez Dual :lol: That's what I get for just skimming the writing and looking at just the pictures. Pictures are easier on the eyes :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have a question... Really random and stupid but...

Have you TC guys heard of any plans to let fans into the Metrodome and take seats after the Vikings season is over? I know they did that at the old Ralph in Grand Forks.

I've spent lots of time in the Dome over the past 11 years and I'd love to grab a couple stadium seats.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011

Have you TC guys heard of any plans to let fans into the Metrodome and take seats after the Vikings season is over? I know they did that at the old Ralph in Grand Forks.

I've spent lots of time in the Dome over the past 11 years and I'd love to grab a couple stadium seats.

Nope and the old Ralph seats get raffled off and auctioned off al the time in Grand Forks

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board App

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This is college related, but if anyone is planning on attending any games this year, I am compiling a list of former pro players who now coach. I'll finish Big-10 and NSIC tonight, WIAC and MIAC tomorrow.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009

You can pretty much guarantee that there will be a giant sale/auction of everything possible from the Metrodome before the place is torn down.

Members online

Latest posts