Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Mini mania!!--If you bought from Topps, post it here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Might as well keep this all together for everyone's mutual benefit. Those who bought bundles or cases can help each other finish sets, trade inserts, etc.

Just got mine today. Must have gotten out of town before the snow hit. :D Spent some time last night sorting out my singles from two previously purchased boxes, so I'm ready to compile a set. Inserts, parallels, and extras will be made available and scanned as we go along.

Just ripped the first box. Quick pic of the results following shortly. Notable cards: David Ortiz Gold, Matt Adams Pink (goes nice with the gold I already have!), Abraham Almonte Black #3 /5, and Joey Votto jersey.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Opened 10 boxes so far and pulled a Hank Conger 1/1
&
Printing plate of Brett Gardner
And Roger Clemens Auto

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Opened my 3 boxes last night and I am very happy with them! Wishing I would've bought more. All cards are available so if anybody sees something they might be interested in shoot me a PM. Also sorting base now so if anybody has a list of cards they need let me know as I'll be only keeping the Twins.

Members online

Latest posts