Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 9/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If we get there early enough ill take a pic for u. Trouble is that car trades all it's best parts every year

Don't worry about the pics for me, just letting you know if you like freebies as much as I do.

Actually, I didn't dis-like the Donaldson trade that much, I thought he maxxed out in Oakland and that stadium hurt his hitting style ALOT.

I would love to see the Zito-Hudson game Sat. Unless MLBN does a last minute switch/pickup, I'll just check it out Sun AM...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Your friend count is how many people you have added, not how many people have added you

Hmm, well he's still not showing up on my friend list either...or is that just people I've added too? And if so, how do I find him?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
JESSE!!!!

Been around, been busy

Glad you're ok, George!!!

Me and the Mrs got a surprise this week....no, not a kid, ahahahahh, she's getting sent to a conference in San Antonio, so I'm sending myself with her!! Look out Texas!!!

I'll be the guy in the Jays cap hahahaahha

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
She started her new career May 2014, and I started in industrial refrigeration (finally) last December. She is now a licensed funeral director, and I just finished my first year apprentice hours. Things are finally looking up hahahahah

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Don't worry about the pics for me, just letting you know if you like freebies as much as I do.

Actually, I didn't dis-like the Donaldson trade that much, I thought he maxxed out in Oakland and that stadium hurt his hitting style ALOT.

I would love to see the Zito-Hudson game Sat. Unless MLBN does a last minute switch/pickup, I'll just check it out Sun AM...

I can't believe how much tickets are going for. I hate day games there so we didn't get tickets but i wish i had so i could sell them. A big match up....12 years ago

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Y'all remember that cat that tried to scam me a while back and left me negative feedback? I got this message from another Ebayer. Lulz.
-----------------------
Dear indymann57,

I see rober-dadda tried to scam you as well. If you contact eBay, they will remove the negative feedback he left you. Seems like he gets lots of damaged cards

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
JESSE!!!! Whats up dude! You should give me a call, I gave you my new number on Facebook, but if you can't find it shoot me a PM :) Sounds like you and CL are doing well, too bad you weren't visiting closer to Washington...that was a fun time :)

Pm sent

Mojo: awesome!!!!!!

I've been lurking here and there

George, glad you are doing well.

Sent from my XT1034 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
WADDA A DAY........................... 80 30' foot light poles............... that ain't gonna happen again...........hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts