Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The last few collection pickups highlights. Some real show stoppers COME CHECK IT OUT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Think ink strength on those old Fleer autos, especially the Bench GotG, is impressive. Hide those guys away, those markers were pretty suspect.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That Reggie/Schmidt/Brett card is awesome.

IMG_0015_zps3qphf6rw.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Wow! Amazing as always Joe congrats on some real beauties!

In my opinion the Sterling Mantle and Timeless Treasures Ruth are very close to the top of the most desirable game used cards list but for some reason it's the hockey and football stuff you get that stops me in my tracks lol. I guess I'm just more familiar with baseball patch cards but the Passing the Torch Payton, Dual Brady/Montana, Immaculate Brady Jumbo Auto, Preferred Unitas, Eli/Cruz/Beckham Triple, Gretsky/Messier, etc. are awesome. No boring pickups as usual, thanks for sharing!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
He agree bud. I did sell that gotg bench got top top dollar for it. Prob should have kept it but the price knocked me iver

Think ink strength on those old Fleer autos, especially the Bench GotG, is impressive. Hide those guys away, those markers were pretty suspect.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It's funny we think alike lol. I like the 03-04 basketball combo which is sick. The NYR Gretzky and messier patch auto is another fav. So many decisions were made on what to keep
Hope all is well with ya my man

Wow! Amazing as always Joe congrats on some real beauties!

In my opinion the Sterling Mantle and Timeless Treasures Ruth are very close to the top of the most desirable game used cards list but for some reason it's the hockey and football stuff you get that stops me in my tracks lol. I guess I'm just more familiar with baseball patch cards but the Passing the Torch Payton, Dual Brady/Montana, Immaculate Brady Jumbo Auto, Preferred Unitas, Eli/Cruz/Beckham Triple, Gretsky/Messier, etc. are awesome. No boring pickups as usual, thanks for sharing!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Hey [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION]

I noticed a lot of 2000 Topps Hank Aaron Autos. Are you collecting the set? Do you have the 1954?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Incredible picks but I question if, what looks to be a 2004 Topps Originals buyback, the Hank Aaron auto is authentic.

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It's a good question. I have bought and sold at least 100 Aaron autos.
I like to think no that I can spot a fake even a good fake at that. I'm confident it's authentic and before I buy them I run thru my routine on what to look for. Normally I'm not into the buybacks for that very reason.

Incredible picks but I question if, what looks to be a 2004 Topps Originals buyback, the Hank Aaron auto is authentic.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am not doing the set but my buddy is. He bought most of them from me. I have two versions of the 54 Topps auto

Hey [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION]

I noticed a lot of 2000 Topps Hank Aaron Autos. Are you collecting the set? Do you have the 1954?