Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BUYING Mark Mulder (A's & Cardinals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Look like he's attempting a comeback, so
you may have new cards to chase next year.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Look like he's attempting a comeback, so
you may have new cards to chase next year.

It really hurts that if there are new cards of him he will be pictured in that ugly Anaheim uniform. Seriously, he just had to pick the team I HATE the most... I don't even think the word "hate" can begin to describe how much I loathe the Angels.

I wish him the best though; I just take solace in that his new team won't be making the postseason again this year.

Go A's!

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Please let me know if any of these interest you.
12061861816_b33790733b_c.jpg

Please note the dinged corner on the SS auto.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It really hurts that if there are new cards of him he will be pictured in that ugly Anaheim uniform. Seriously, he just had to pick the team I HATE the most... I don't even think the word "hate" can begin to describe how much I loathe the Angels.

I wish him the best though; I just take solace in that his new team won't be making the postseason again this year.

Go A's!

For the last 2 years I have been pulling for the Angels to lose.It's gotten to the point I would rather see the Yankees or Red Sox (ugh) in the playoffs over the stinking Angels.I have a Bowman Heritage jersey I'll just give you if you want.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
For the last 2 years I have been pulling for the Angels to lose.It's gotten to the point I would rather see the Yankees or Red Sox (ugh) in the playoffs over the stinking Angels.I have a Bowman Heritage jersey I'll just give you if you want.

I just hate, hate, HATE the Angels. Hate. If you ask fans of the other AL West teams which team in their division they hate the most I guarantee you 95% will say the Angels.

Anyway, I have the Bowman Heritage GU; thanks though. Let me know if you come across any other rare-ish Mulder cards. I know some are hidden away in the collections of Cardinals fans so if you know anyone who has something I might be interested in please feel free to direct them my way. Thanks!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I just hate, hate, HATE the Angels. Hate. If you ask fans of the other AL West teams which team in their division they hate the most I guarantee you 95% will say the Angels.

Anyway, I have the Bowman Heritage GU; thanks though. Let me know if you come across any other rare-ish Mulder cards. I know some are hidden away in the collections of Cardinals fans so if you know anyone who has something I might be interested in please feel free to direct them my way. Thanks!

I posted a rare Mulder on page 1 back in November, and never heard from you.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
I posted a rare Mulder on page 1 back in November, and never heard from you.

Maybe you meant page two... the Mulder Sportscasters card /40 right? I must have somehow missed it as it was sandwiched between two posts with large scans.

I do need that one. What are you looking for in return?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Maybe you meant page two... the Mulder Sportscasters card /40 right? I must have somehow missed it as it was sandwiched between two posts with large scans.

I do need that one. What are you looking for in return?

Yes, that one.It's page 1 #19 for me.Can't find it now, must be at my parent's.Next time I go down there I will find it for you.

Members online