Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
It has to be the same ​as the number of NNOFs, so anywhere between 200 and 500...the problem is, having not been recognized until 20 years after the fact, most are lost, burried, or destroyed.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
sportscubzpo.jpg

sportscubzb.jpg

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know the print run for 98 Pinnacle Epix Emerald Season? Baseballcardpedia.com has the stated print run at only 30 and you don't see them turn up too often, but I can't find anything conclusive.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know the print run for 98 Pinnacle Epix Emerald Season? Baseballcardpedia.com has the stated print run at only 30 and you don't see them turn up too often, but I can't find anything conclusive.

Funny you ask, I have the Belle incoming as we speak. I've never seen one but I know they're rare but people probably don't know they even have then lol

No serial number either, tough find. Should have mine in hand tomorrow.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Just looked on Beckett and they have the Emerald Moment at 30 copies, not Season. So now I don't know who to believe.

Edit: And not All-Star Emerald, either. Those are much more common from what I can tell.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'm still looking for the Emerald Promo :?::?:
In September 1997 Pinnacle Brands distributed promo cards, available in all three colors, previewing the upcoming 1998 Epix inserts. There is no player depicted and the front merely has Pinnacle's "Icon" logo. Like the regular Epix inserts, the Orange promo is the easiest to find and the Emerald the scarcest.
The back of the promo card incorrectly states that the first series of Epix inserts would be released in October 1997. The first batch of Epix would not be released until December.

http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/1998_Pinnacle_Epix

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] I swear I have that Epix emerald promo card somewhere. I'm off for thanksgiving week and will do some digging in my old card room.

Members online

Latest posts