Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Donruss Collections *NINE* Box Group Break - 7 slots - $45 dlvd *CLOSED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
1998 Donruss Collections - you get to cherry pick your favorite team/player from *NINE* boxes

- $45 dlvd via PayPal gift
- MUST INCLUDE FCB USER NAME in PayPal payment.
- Break will be posted on YouTube
- You can break up your lot, but the new participant will also have to pay a separate shipping cost.
- I will allow a window of time for participants to "trade players/teams" before the box break.

Post if interested. I will PM you with PayPal info.

***PLEASE NOTE – not all teams are created equal. Some teams and players have many possible cards while others do not. I considered quantity and quality. This break is perfect for the team collector and those wanting to experience some 90’s nostalgia. 1998 Collections have a natural curvature to the card, but can suffer from sticking together/peeling after 15 years in hibernation. I will open carefully.

1998 Donruss Collections – 18 packs per box – 5 cards per pack

Find full checklist and odds here: http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/1998_Donruss_Collections

1998_Donruss_Collections[/URL]

Lot 1 - TNP777 - PENDING
Astros and Braves

Lot 2 - @BenG76 - PAID
Cardinals, Cubs, Brewers, D-Rays(?), Blue Jays, A's

Lot 3 - @braves3331 - PAID
Giants, Indians, Reds, D-Backs(?), Dodgers

Lot 4 - RustyGreerFan - PAID
M's, Rangers, Marlins, Expos

Lot 5 - Will Style 13 - PAID
Orioles, Padres, Phils, Pirates, Royals

Lot 6 - RStadlerASU22 - PENDING
Yanks, Red Sox, Rockies

Lot 7 - BunchOBull - PAID
White Sox, Mets, Angels, Twins, Tigers

Last edited:

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
PM sent on
Lot 2 - [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] - PENDING

I mainly want the Cubs. If anyone wants in this lot please PM me to discuss it.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
[FONT=&]1998 Donruss Collections - you get to cherry pick your favorite team/player from *NINE* boxes

- $45 dlvd via PayPal gift
- MUST INCLUDE FCB USER NAME in PayPal payment.
- Break will be posted on YouTube
- You can break up your lot, but the new participant will also have to pay a separate shipping cost.
- I will allow a window of time for participants to "trade players/teams" before the box break.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]***PLEASE NOTE – not all teams are created equal. Some teams and players have many possible cards while others do not. I considered quantity and quality. This break is perfect for the team collector and those wanting to experience some 90’s nostalgia. 1998 Collections have a natural curvature to the card, but can suffer from sticking together/peeling after 15 years in hibernation. I will open carefully.

Post if interested. I will PM you with PayPal info.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]1998 Donruss Collections – 18 packs per box – 5 cards per pack[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Find full checklist and odds here: http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/1998_Donruss_Collections[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
Lot 1 -
Astros and Braves

Lot 2 - @BenG76 - PENDING

Lot 3 - @braves3331 - PENDING
Giants, Indians, Reds, D-Backs(?), Dodgers

Lot 4 - RustyGreerFan - PAID
M's, Rangers, Marlins, Expos

Lot 5 -
Orioles, Padres, Phils, Pirates, Royals

Lot 6 -
Yanks, Red Sox, Rockies

Lot 7 -
White Sox, Mets, Angels, Twins, Tigers

Your link for the checklist isn't working for me.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
[MENTION=6951]Will Style 13[/MENTION] maybe you can find a Gwynn fan to split it with? Tons of good Orioles in Collections. Ripken alone has 8 cards.

Looks like I'll be getting the boxes tomorrow!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
The boxes should be arriving at my house today. I'll mention a few members who have participated in my past breaks including my last Collections break in hopes of getting some more action:
[MENTION=6213]That's Crucial[/MENTION] [MENTION=2090]TNP777[/MENTION] [MENTION=2458]Erich[/MENTION] [MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION]

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I should add, same guy I got 2 boxes from a few weeks back. I saw him list the 9 boxes, wanted to do a group break, but I've been on the road. Glad this is happening.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Lot 7 please!

Did you win that Frank Prized last night? I gave it a healthy bid, but fell short. Still, considering the guy didn't say "prized" and didn't get a scan that truly showed off the card, I thought it was a good sale.

I saw your break results. I was jealous of the Frank Curtain Calls. They may not be worth much, but they are one of the most beautiful issues of the 90s. The "prized" refractor effect (SpectraTec?) with the white bordered 1990 Leaf reprint works like a dream. I have three Griffeys, a Maddux, and a Larry Walker, but no Frank.

Any interest in trading the Tigers and Mets to sportscardtheory in slot 6 for the Rockies (Helton, Bichette, LWalker, Galarraga)? If so, we'd be one step closer to the break!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I have all of the Gwynns, so I am out on this. Hopefully someone gets in with you!! There's other Gwynn collectors out there!!

Awesome - was it hard getting both of his Preferred Prized Collections? I still need the Rusty Greer after all these years! Feel free to throw up a couple scans if you gottem! I keep meaning to ask you if you ever got Gwynn's Reserve Collection card.

Members online

Latest posts