Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Thanks Guys,

Athletics07 I do have a duplicate Giambi... But I am up in the air on what I am going to do with my preferred prized dupes right now.... The duplicate Donruss , Leaf and Elites that I have will more than likely hit eBay.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Thanks Guys,

Athletics07 I do have a duplicate Giambi... But I am up in the air on what I am going to do with my preferred prized dupes right now.... The duplicate Donruss , Leaf and Elites that I have will more than likely hit eBay.

Holy goodness, your collection has gotten crazy huge. That's a huge congrats. I know how tough that set is to complete or get close to. I worked on it for years and could go months without adding a new one. I think it will end up as one of the nicer set collections on the forum.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Holy goodness, your collection has gotten crazy huge. That's a huge congrats. I know how tough that set is to complete or get close to. I worked on it for years and could go months without adding a new one. I think it will end up as one of the nicer set collections on the forum.

Appreciate it Nolan I have exhausted the entire internet and reached out to multiple people for the past 4 months to see how far I could get. After hitting the wall at 445 of them I realized that the opportunity to knock off a large chunk of the preferred prized and the rest of the set in one purchase was well worth it. Especially considering finding all the remaining cards would have taken years and a whole lot of $$. The remaining cards are going to be tough and that is why I may hold onto the preferred prized duplicates for some trade bait J but the remaining dupes will be sold off…

Thanks Bull and Ryan

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Appreciate it Nolan I have exhausted the entire internet and reached out to multiple people for the past 4 months to see how far I could get. After hitting the wall at 445 of them I realized that the opportunity to knock off a large chunk of the preferred prized and the rest of the set in one purchase was well worth it. Especially considering finding all the remaining cards would have taken years and a whole lot of $$. The remaining cards are going to be tough and that is why I may hold onto the preferred prized duplicates for some trade bait J but the remaining dupes will be sold off…

Thanks Bull and Ryan

PM or send me your need list. I don't think I have any left you need, but I will double check.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Welcome to the HOF

(I'm about a week late this year!)
On behalf of the 13 members of the Hall of Fame in the 1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary set, congratulations and welcome to the two latest members to join the club: Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza.
IMG_0001_zpskjsjndru.jpg

IMG_zpsz5hauhbk.jpg

IMG_0003_zpsc5374j92.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
(I'm about a week late this year!)
On behalf of the 13 members of the Hall of Fame in the 1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary set, congratulations and welcome to the two latest members to join the club: Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza.
IMG_0001_zpskjsjndru.jpg

IMG_zpsz5hauhbk.jpg

IMG_0003_zpsc5374j92.jpg

Wow those are nice and very hard to get. I have just one of Bernie and i havent ever seen another.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Hey Guys, I spent all last night uploading the rest of the prized set into my website. just wanted to share what it looks like together. Cant wait to finish it off. Although I am debating whether to break the page down into Donruss, Leaf, Elite, Preferred into 4 separate sections with the subtitles above each. Any thoughts?

http://rgabriele1.wixsite.com/collectible-paradise/1998-donruss-collections-prized

On another note I Plan on trying to sell my duplicates of the preferred prized cards I have. I am listing for high but feel free to make an offer I may have a buyer but in the meantime here is what I have dupes of.

Griffey Jr. Prized
Rodriguez Prized
I Rodriguez
mo vaughn
Andy Pettitte
Jim Thome
Edgar Martinez
justin Thompson
Craig Biggio
Jason Giambi
Matt Williams
Kevin Brown
David Cone
Reggie Jefferson
Bobby Bonilla
Edgardo Alfonso
Alan Benes
Bobby Higginson
Jose Guillen
Brian jordan
Mike Cameron
Raul Casanova
Paul Konerko
Fernando Tatis
Jaret Wright
Dennis Reyes
Brian Rose
Tony Gwynn
Andruw Jones
Roger Clemens
Jose Cruz Jr
Greg Maddux
Paul Konerko CL

ALLL THESE PRIZED PREFERRED SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I see a sealed gold tin...

Sent from my VS986 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yup! And another sealed green tin! I can't decide if I open those first, or wait until the end. There's also at least one Pinnacle Inside can, and tons of Pacific. The only think I don't care for is a pack of Topps SuperChrome, not a fan of larger cards (too much of a storage issue for me).

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Yup! And another sealed green tin! I can't decide if I open those first, or wait until the end. There's also at least one Pinnacle Inside can, and tons of Pacific. The only think I don't care for is a pack of Topps SuperChrome, not a fan of larger cards (too much of a storage issue for me).

Oh wow that looks like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA

Please oh please if it is a Paul Molitor or a Frank Thomas let me know... I need just those two to complete the gold tins set. Great buy by the way.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
So....I got those packs in today...

Fleer S1 and 2 xS2
Pacific Paramount
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Performers
SI
Ultra S1 x2 and S2 x2
Topps Chrome S2 x2
Topps S1 and S2
SP Authentic
SPx S1 and S2
UD3
Finest S2 Jumbo
Stadium Club Odds Jumbo
Gold Label
Flair
Score AS Edition
Score R/T
Circa
UD S1, S2 and 2 x S3
Collector's Choice S1 and S2
SI Then & Now
Pacific Invincible
SI WSF
Score
UD Retro
Finest S2
Bowman S1 and S2
Bowman's Best
Bowman Chrome S1 and S2
Finest S1
Pinnacle Plus
Pacific Revolution
Pacific Crown Collection x2
Pacific Crown Royale
Donruss
Donruss Update
Donruss Collections
Topps Stars
Leaf x2
Metal x2
Leaf Fractal Materials
Pacific Aurora
UD Special FX
Stadium Club Odds
Skybox Dugout Axcess
Topps Gallery
Stadium Club Evens
Pacific Omega
Pacific Online
Donruss Elite
Zenith
Studio
Pinnacle Mint
Topps Superchrome
Coll. Choice Rangers and Yankees team sets
Fleer Update set
Pinnacle Inside
Score 60 card box
Pacific Home Run Heroes
Topps Roberto Clemente sealed tin
Donruss Preferred Green, Gold, and Blue dual
Leaf R&S
UD Griffey's HR set
Topps Stars & Steel
E-X
Donruss Signature

And last, but not least,

TOPPS MOTHER****ING TEK, OH YEAH MOTHER****ERS!

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
So....I got those packs in today...

Fleer S1 and 2 xS2
Pacific Paramount
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Performers
SI
Ultra S1 x2 and S2 x2
Topps Chrome S2 x2
Topps S1 and S2
SP Authentic
SPx S1 and S2
UD3
Finest S2 Jumbo
Stadium Club Odds Jumbo
Gold Label
Flair
Score AS Edition
Score R/T
Circa
UD S1, S2 and 2 x S3
Collector's Choice S1 and S2
SI Then & Now
Pacific Invincible
SI WSF
Score
UD Retro
Finest S2
Bowman S1 and S2
Bowman's Best
Bowman Chrome S1 and S2
Finest S1
Pinnacle Plus
Pacific Revolution
Pacific Crown Collection x2
Pacific Crown Royale
Donruss
Donruss Update
Donruss Collections
Topps Stars
Leaf x2
Metal x2
Leaf Fractal Materials
Pacific Aurora
UD Special FX
Stadium Club Odds
Skybox Dugout Axcess
Topps Gallery
Stadium Club Evens
Pacific Omega
Pacific Online
Donruss Elite
Zenith
Studio
Pinnacle Mint
Topps Superchrome
Coll. Choice Rangers and Yankees team sets
Fleer Update set
Pinnacle Inside
Score 60 card box
Pacific Home Run Heroes
Topps Roberto Clemente sealed tin
Donruss Preferred Green, Gold, and Blue dual
Leaf R&S
UD Griffey's HR set
Topps Stars & Steel
E-X
Donruss Signature

And last, but not least,

TOPPS MOTHER****ING TEK, OH YEAH MOTHER****ERS!

Let us know what comes out of those!

Members online