Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's your longest gap between card project pick-ups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good luck completing it... took me 12 years to complete my Juan Gonzalez 98 tek set... got 25 diffractor versions but haven't added any in over a year...

Thanks, i have been at it for a while, been picking up diffractors now and then. Still need patterns 1,71,86

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Got two cards this week (have not arrived) that will be the first in about 30 months since the last pickups. Have seen zero in that time. Same seller has three more up now so I'm hoping he has a large collection that is being broken up. The two I acquired this week I paid about 1/3 of what I was expecting so I'm pretty excited

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
It took me about 8 - 10 years to complete my 67 set. I bought most of the stars first. I could afford them then. I just picked up cards at shows with good eye appeal to me.

I chip away at it every now and then. Fortunately I'm not going for a mint set. Just ones that aren't too rough. That Seaver might still take me a while to nail down.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I chip away at it every now and then. Fortunately I'm not going for a mint set. Just ones that aren't too rough. That Seaver might still take me a while to nail down.

Good luck with the set. It's a nice looking one.
The Donn Clendenon card took me the longest time to find in the condition I was happy with. It drove me nuts.

Members online