Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
oz1_zps4432e8f6.jpg

Made in China; so almost certainly a concept proof or bid proof.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Besides Ozzie, Ripken, and Justice what other players have been found?
Griffey for sure. I had it and sold it.
Thomas too
img609.jpg

Thats for the Retail Card (Package) this pin thing is the first time I've see/heard of it
it is interesting about the picture on the mail in card matching the mystery pin tho

on the mail in card it was the other pin image , other than the one you recieved
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

same goes for the griffey
1995pinnaclepin.jpg

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So how many of you passed on the damaged Preferred Prized Juan Gone this morning on COMC? Sounds like the top coating has peeled off. To what degree, I have no idea. Plus it's off center. He took my offer of $10 so I thought I'd check it out.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Speaking of COMC, there were a number of 1994 Ultra On-Base Leader cards added recently. I just picked up 5 for $12.50 including HOFers in Alomar and Molitor. The cards aren't expensive, but seem tough to find as they were only issued in jumbo packs. I guess I'm officially working on the set now and is probably my favorite one from that year. Here's some images of these type of cards. https://www.comc.com/Cards,so,vList,i100,=1994+ultra+on-base+leader

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Speaking of COMC, there were a number of 1994 Ultra On-Base Leader cards added recently. I just picked up 5 for $12.50 including HOFers in Alomar and Molitor. The cards aren't expensive, but seem tough to find as they were only issued in jumbo packs. I guess I'm officially working on the set now and is probably my favorite one from that year. Here's some images of these type of cards. https://www.comc.com/Cards,so,vList,i100,=1994+ultra+on-base+leader

the was another member doing this set, took him fer ever to find his last card
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...tra-On-Base-Leaders?highlight=1994+fleer+base

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
the was another member doing this set, took him fer ever to find his last card
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...tra-On-Base-Leaders?highlight=1994+fleer+base

That was me. Beautiful set. I think it took me almost 2 years to complete the set. It's a beauty and one I'm proud to have complete. [MENTION=7859]zyceoa[/MENTION] you are correct the jumbo pack distribution didn't help. Also they were a 1994 series 2 insert right around the time of the baseball strike so not as much was opened/sold. Another thing going for this set is that it's full of semistars so they don't come up for sale online very often. I actually bought a jumbo box to break in search of the final few cards. I believe the only extra I have is Paul Molitor.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Well the package says it's in transit, hopefully it's actually in it lol. Last Gold Embossed I bought on a Friday I never received :( (Griffey).

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
So how many of you passed on the damaged Preferred Prized Juan Gone this morning on COMC? Sounds like the top coating has peeled off. To what degree, I have no idea. Plus it's off center. He took my offer of $10 so I thought I'd check it out.

For 10 Bucks it cant really hurt to check it out. I was comparing the picture to the picture I have on my website to see if based on the picture I could tell. And it does appear that the word Collections stamp on the one from COMC is missing, could just be the scan and also the back looks pretty tore up but again for 10 bucks worth a shot. Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts