Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Courtesy of eBay bucks. Not the flashiest of sets but neither are the Starting 9.

MadduxExclusivesLevel2F.jpg

MadduxExclusivesLevel2B.jpg

Very nice! You don't see those every day...

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
A super rare parallel and that's the design they came up with. Too bad it wasn't Upper Deck that went bankrupt. I do love the All-Star Game stamp, though, and if not for that the seller might not have had such an odd title.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
A couple of Cubs Starting Nines just got listed pretty well priced at $25 a pop
Glenallen Hill and Felix Heredia

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
Hello and Good Evening!!

So, my 9 year old son and I were having fun the other night rippin' open a box of 98 Collector's Choice Series 2 (just cause it had Junior on the outside...smiles) and my son got all excited about a card that was different than the rest of the cards. It took me a few seconds to look over, but when I did, my excitement was enough to let my son know that he pulled something special. It wasn't my man Junior, but at the odds of 1:1142 retail, it definitely takes the cake! It was an Instant Win Crash the Game of Mo Vaughn! If there are any Mo Vaughn fans out there, send me a personal message and the card is yours. We'll see what the offers are!

Talk to you soon! Have a great night.

1422249353015.jpg1422249369386.jpg1422249382806.jpg

I'll always be a 'Kid'...like THE 'KID'!

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Hello and Good Evening!!

So, my 9 year old son and I were having fun the other night rippin' open a box of 98 Collector's Choice Series 2 (just cause it had Junior on the outside...smiles) and my son got all excited about a card that was different than the rest of the cards. It took me a few seconds to look over, but when I did, my excitement was enough to let my son know that he pulled something special. It wasn't my man Junior, but at the odds of 1:1142 retail, it definitely takes the cake! It was an Instant Win Crash the Game of Mo Vaughn! If there are any Mo Vaughn fans out there, send me a personal message and the card is yours. We'll see what the offers are!

View attachment 45494View attachment 45495View attachment 45496

Awesome! Those are sooooooooo elusive! Still looking for a Barry...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Bought several 99¢ serial # lots last week, everything came in today and it is just fantastic:

img278.jpgimg279.jpgimg280.jpg

And this isn't everything, just the best of the best. THREE freakin' Legacys, two of them were in the same lot! My favorite might be the Palmeiro Platinum Proof, those can be a serious beast to find.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Hello and Good Evening!!

View attachment 45494View attachment 45495View attachment 45496

What a Thrill it is to pull one of those. I have pulled 5 since they came out. Still need the Juan Gonzalez.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
What a Thrill it is to pull one of those. I have pulled 5 since they came out. Still need the Juan Gonzalez.

I wonder how many of those are still packed out, given there's no shortage of unopened product on ebay. Also likely that plenty are sitting in junk boxes, since the normal Crash the Games are pretty close to worthless. I've never stumbled across any (yet), but I always look, they're out there somewhere!

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Bought several 99¢ serial # lots last week, everything came in today and it is just fantastic:

View attachment 45729View attachment 45730View attachment 45731

And this isn't everything, just the best of the best. THREE freakin' Legacys, two of them were in the same lot! My favorite might be the Palmeiro Platinum Proof, those can be a serious beast to find.

Wow nice pick ups. I could use that Brady Omega Copper. Let me know if your open to sale or trade!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Nice card, at maybe 10% of asking price.

So...RI had the annual West Valley Inn show today, one of the best shows around and only 5 minutes from my house! Picked up boatloads of amazing stuff, but I'll just show off one. It'll give you all an idea of the quality of stuff I was picking up for 10¢, 20¢, and on a few rare occasions, 50¢. This was a dime (#'ed 44/74):

View attachment 45783

WTF! When is the next show? I will fly there for these deals :)