Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An overdue shoutout/Thank you thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I got a message from [MENTION=4830]tribefan26[/MENTION] telling me he pulled a Senzatela red 70th anniversary card he was gonna send me, nothing needed in return. Then I get a freaking Bickford GOLD refractor! Yesterday I get my mail and find a Senzatela blue shimmer refractor! Thanks a lot John, I really do appreciate them all. You're the only member I've met in person and might leave it that way since youve set the bar too high!
626b70d552acf65856d3067b9985a951.jpg

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I'm a set builder - I usually have a page of these parallels in the back of the binder, but they don't mean a lot to me. I'm happy when they find a good home.

I think Anthony is also the only board member I've ever met.

He posted his focus on Bickford (which goes back to Pickford's Giants days) and Senzatela when Bowman came out. I've also pulled these all of retail (Primarily the multi-packs with the yellow parallels).

Jul 22, 2016
I'm a set builder - I usually have a page of these parallels in the back of the binder, but they don't mean a lot to me. I'm happy when they find a good home.

I think Anthony is also the only board member I've ever met.

He posted his focus on Bickford (which goes back to Pickford's Giants days) and Senzatela when Bowman came out. I've also pulled these all of retail (Primarily the multi-packs with the yellow parallels).
Ive also pulled lots of color out of those multi packs with the yellow parallels. Love em! Blasters and single packs I got nada.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Members online