Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its Not THAT The Wind is Blowin, It's WHAT The Wind is Blowin! Night Crew Ep. 24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
First of all, my thoughts and prayers are with EVERYONE in the path of Hurricane Harvey right now. This is a potentially devastating storm system and it's effects will be felt for quite some time. 30-40 inches of rain in a few days sets up for a deadly scenario. Now, with that said.....

My local little league team is playing tomorrow in the US Championship game at the Little League World Series! This is an especially exciting time for everyone here. Please pull for the North State little leage team representing the Southeast Region! How was everyone's Friday?

I ended up going play putt putt with my parents this afternoon. Got my butt handed to me. It was a pretty neat indoor 18 hole minigolf place in Greenville.

Check in dudes.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...And stay safe everyone. It's going to really hammer Houston and the surrounding areas. Hopefully many people evacuated or prepared as best they can. Be smart and stay inside.

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Evening crew.
Have friends in Houston and Brownsville. Prayers for all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening all, made a deal on the virtual show, watched guardians of the Galaxy and now it's time to sleep, enjoy the night

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If your FFL Already drafted, grab Kareem Hunt, the Chiefs rookie RB NOW, if he's available. Looked great and now the starter, Ware went out with knee...

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Gin and tonic and the Yankees game.

Didn't have a very fun day, but I'm making up for it now.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Played some Magic the Gathering tonight, and now i'm here. Made a few deals at my virtual table. I added some new cards also. i really like the idea. Hope everyone is well

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just got home from watching WWE in Carbondale, IL.

Was a fantastic show. The SIU Arena was nearly sold out, and the crowd was amazing. This non-televised event had a better crowd than some televised events I’ve been to.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Just got home from watching WWE in Carbondale, IL.

Was a fantastic show. The SIU Arena was nearly sold out, and the crowd was amazing. This non-televised event had a better crowd than some televised events I’ve been to.

Glad you had fun! A night out is always a blessing. Ive never been much of a 'wraslin' fan. Those guys are definitely athletes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts