Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
There is something about that old yankee felt that just can't be topped. To me nothing is better then the look and feel of 1930-1960 yankee jersey wool/felt patches
You'really absolutely right..I love them 2, but when i see a nice 5-6 color patch I do get a little jealous

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Christensen or anyone grab that Killebrew Pastime Patch? I was window shopping it and saw it had been pulled.

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Christensen or anyone grab that Killebrew Pastime Patch? I was window shopping it and saw it had been pulled.

Ryan

Not me, I messaged the seller and asked what happened....no response. I am assuming it sold off of ebay. I really dislike when people buy things off eBay instead of letting them go to auction. If you want a card then bid on it. What are you worried about? And sellers if someone tries to buy a card without bidding on it that should tell you that you have a card that is wanted by alot of people and chances are you left money on the table.

Sorry for my rant.....it just bugs me that people are afraid of bidding at open auction

Members online