Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New York City residents......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
...leaving for NYC tomorrow for 3 days. Been to NYC 7x, so I have done the touristy stuff enough. I know NYC (meaning manhattan) pretty well, so give me some off the beaten path stops, sites, bars, restaurants, shops, etc that only a local would know, keeping it too manhattan, brooklyn and bronx (Im even wanting to roam around Harlem if there are suggestions). Outside of seeing my Minnesota Wild play at MSG Monday night, hence the trip, I have zero other plans.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
The "New" Apollo Restaurant, this place used to be in Lower Manhattan, now it's across the Williamsburg Bridge.

502 Grand St
Brooklyn, NY 11211
b/t Union Ave & Lorimer St in Williamsburg - North Side

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Cool ass bar is the blind barber downtown. the front looks like and operates as a barber shop during the day open the back door and its a speakeasy. Its a nice spot. Pricey but great drinks. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The Blind Barber[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]339 E 10th St, New York, NY 10009[/FONT]

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Cool ass bar is the blind barber downtown. the front looks like and operates as a barber shop during the day open the back door and its a speakeasy. Its a nice spot. Pricey but great drinks. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The Blind Barber[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]339 E 10th St, New York, NY 10009[/FONT]

The drinks are a bit much, but enjoyable!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
This is touristy, but I did it this summer and loved it...the 9/11 Museum. It's only been open for a year, and if you haven't been, it's worth it.

Members online