Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Saw that one on ebay completed and wondered who might have got it. Great find and an even GREATER price. Plan on flipping it??? If you list it, let me know. I'd be a bidder on it for sure.

Wow , I went and looked at the completed and damn did you score a great price ! Congrats ManofSteal !

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Anybody have any idea what happened to gracecollector? He pm'd me and instead of responding, I accidentally hit delete. Now it shows he's not even registered?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anybody have any idea what happened to gracecollector? He pm'd me and instead of responding, I accidentally hit delete. Now it shows he's not even registered?

I noticed it this morning.......he is not suspended nor ever been close. I have a message out to Gilmore.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
wife and I busted a box of 1997 finest series two. split up the box 12/12 first pack in she pulls a gold embossed die-cut albert belle. a few packs later she pulls a gold refractor joe carter. needless to say my half of the box had nothing in it. no box break posted on here, but if anyone has any base card needs from the set feel free to send a PM cost of shipping on most of the junk players would be more than fine.

she killed the odds for us in her half of the box though think one is 1:96 the other is 1:288

pretty cards that is for sure!
finest3.jpg

finest4.jpg

Somehow I missed this... very nice Belle! Here is mine ;)

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Saw that one on ebay completed and wondered who might have got it. Great find and an even GREATER price. Plan on flipping it??? If you list it, let me know. I'd be a bidder on it for sure.

Thanks everyone! While doing a daily search for a Rickey promo (which I've never seen), I saw this one pop up via BIN, and I couldn't pass it up. I can't remember the last time I've seen one listed for anyone in the set, let alone someone like Ryan. Since I only collect Rickey, it won't be PC, but I have no clue on a value (should I put it up with a BIN or start it at $0.99 and see what happens?). There's a few Ryan's that come up on Worthpoint (does anyone have access?), but I can't find completed auctions for anyone (does someone track these?). I'd appreciate any help that you guys could provide!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Thanks everyone! While doing a daily search for a Rickey promo (which I've never seen), I saw this one pop up via BIN, and I couldn't pass it up. I can't remember the last time I've seen one listed for anyone in the set, let alone someone like Ryan. Since I only collect Rickey, it won't be PC, but I have no clue on a value (should I put it up with a BIN or start it at $0.99 and see what happens?). There's a few Ryan's that come up on Worthpoint (does anyone have access?), but I can't find completed auctions for anyone (does someone track these?). I'd appreciate any help that you guys could provide!

I sold a PSA 9 of Nolan Ryan in December 2010 for $200 via BIN, which was before some of the hype you see with the set now. But now I'm looking to buy singles from the set rather than sell from the set. I have 9 different.

I've also sold an Andre Dawson for $75

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Somehow in FCB's crash yesterday my account got deactivated. No idea why. Everything got restored today thankfully. [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION] - Doing a 5 box break of 1999 Topps Tek, 1999 Bowman Chrome, 1999 Topps Gold Label, 2000 Topps Gold Label and 2001 Topps Gold Label. Thought you might want the Astros slot. [MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] - everthing's cool, no boot, just a glitch.

BTW - 90's fans. I'm giving away a free slot in the break in today's morning thread. Contest ends at 10pm.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Somehow in FCB's crash yesterday my account got deactivated. No idea why. Everything got restored today thankfully. @predatorkj - Doing a 5 box break of 1999 Topps Tek, 1999 Bowman Chrome, 1999 Topps Gold Label, 2000 Topps Gold Label and 2001 Topps Gold Label. Thought you might want the Astros slot. @RustyGreerFan - everthing's cool, no boot, just a glitch.

BTW - 90's fans. I'm giving away a free slot in the break in today's morning thread. Contest ends at 10pm.

Hope my entry in the Morn' Thread Counts ;)

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
I'd certainly be interested. Just let me know!

I have good news AND bad news... That card showed up today. it's full on f-ing rad-tarted! THATS THE GOOD NEWS. The bad news is I like it... alot. So now, instead of being a selfish d-bag, you get to pm me an offer. After that, I'll either tell you thats too much because I paid "x", or I'll say thats not enough because I paid "x". Either way you get to know what I paid. Just curious what you'd pay. I just wanted to see it before you! HAHAHAHAHA

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky

That is one hell of a find - I paid $160 for the Larkin. It was the only one I have ever seen. I would think the Ryan would sell for significantly more. I would list at a high Buy it now and field best offers.

Members online