Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Football --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I might head to a show this Sunday myself, and I'll see what they have. Maybe we should the minimum SV for this one since this is mostly a baseball site? I have some things that I can post that fall between "free to a good home" and "upper echelon." Just an idea.

I was thinking the same thing maybe $10 SV min ????

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Whatever you guys want. I just made the thread because 5 or 6 people all said they wanted a football version and I've been adamant about keeping the baseball one strictly baseball. Looks like this thread is pretty much dead, so feel free to whatever you'd like to breath life into it. I'm happy to change info in post 1. Just let me know.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Waiting for mail but have something to offer either later this week or next week.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I have a signed Franco Harris football and a 94 Pinnacle auto as well. The ball doesn't have a coa, but it came with the legit 94 Pinnacle in a charity auction some years ago. I got it from someone who bought it at the auction first hand. I don't know if anyone might want the ball, but the card is above $15 itself if nothing else. I'll get pics up if anyone is interested.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a signed Franco Harris football and a 94 Pinnacle auto as well. The ball doesn't have a coa, but it came with the legit 94 Pinnacle in a charity auction some years ago. I got it from someone who bought it at the auction first hand. I don't know if anyone might want the ball, but the card is above $15 itself if nothing else. I'll get pics up if anyone is interested.

I'll take it.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I'll get a picture up for you asap. Is it okay if I ship Friday morning? I need time to box and secure it between work days and long shifts. I'll definitely add dc as well. If that's alright, it's yours.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll get a picture up for you asap. Is it okay if I ship Friday morning? I need time to box and secure it between work days and long shifts. I'll definitely add dc as well. If that's alright, it's yours.

Cool, thanks!

Yeah, that's not a problem.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Please pm me your address whenever. I'll get it out asap, Friday at the latest. I hope you enjoy it.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anyone?
charliejoiner.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
damn got some bad news, I had won this card last week and just checked to see if it was shipped and seller issued a refund with no explanation. I'm guessing he wasn't happy with his ending sale price, here was the card I was going to add.

and now Ill have to find something new but for now id like to add this. I know his value has gone way down but I originally paid like $30 for this card.

Taiwan Jones National Treasures /99 2 color patch
[MENTION=3189]SilverandBlack[/MENTION] ???

Last edited:

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
damn got some bad news, I had won this card last week and just checked to see if it was shipped and seller issued a refund with no explanation. I'm guessing he wasn't happy with his ending sale price, here was the card I was going to add.

and now Ill have to find something new but for now id like to add this. I know his value has gone way down but I originally paid like $30 for this card.

Taiwan Jones National Treasures /99 2 color patch
@SilverandBlack ???

I already have a few of those jones cards but would have been all over that Lott. So the Harris ball is gone? Man to late on that one.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I already have a few of those jones cards but would have been all over that Lott. So the Harris ball is gone? Man to late on that one.

yeah I was hoping to get the Lott today in the mail & when I went and checked the shipping status noticed he issued refund. I'm pretty pissed about it too.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

Yeah, I'm surprised at how quick the ball and card went. Looking forward to snagging something for the pc myself though.

Members online