Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh, just another $511 Will Clark card serially numbered to 55 . . . WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
It is a crazy card. Books $20... lol Beckett... funny

I would love to pay Beckett listed prices for Clark cards. Even before the bidding got very competitive, it was rare to find a numbered to 100 or less Will Clark card sell for less than book. Double book was always a good place to start for me. Ahhhh, good times ;)

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Not having any PED whispers/links really helps Will the Thrill. Juan Gonzalez used to have quite the unexpected following too but has really tailed-off as of late. I can only imagine it's because he was a known PED user and his collectors aren't as willing to pay these high prices.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah not being connected to PED has helped Clark and he played hard, people seem to overall "like" how he played. In regards to this auction it's crazy, in the same area of recent Credential Now sales, Alomar went for $20, Canseco for $50, Casey for $3 and Bernie with almost 20 less copies at /37 went for $59. Inflation is a **** with collecting Clark

*I see potential for another "overpay" with the Green Crusade tomorrow.

Ryan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah he should be ashamed. Clark called him up and said did you see that Credentials card , F your HOF induction.

Ryan

Then spit in his face?

In any case, I don't think it matters whether it's a HOF'er or not. People go hard after whoever they collect. But then you get guys who are really under appreciated. Where's all the Jeff Kent love? That guy was a hell of a player!

Members online

Latest posts