Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you guys want me to interview?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
While I know it would never happen I'd love to hear from someone at Topps regarding the bait & switch including people (ie Guy Bluford in Allen & Ginter, Jimi Hendirx relic..) into product before even negotiating with them or acquiring the item.

This and a more general discussion concerning the many problems with Topps redemptions.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Chris, you should come over today and see our newest baseball licensing deal... Should be popular with board members here!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Brian.. I just thought I would let you know, that I opened 7 boxes of Pop Century yesterday.. Other than the crappy 2 Pete Rose box, I nailed it..

Since I'm here at work and they are at home, I'll have to scan them later...

Al Pacino
Jennifer Lopez
Lindsey Lohan
Hulk Hogan
Hulk Hogan Sketch card
Mark Spitz (base/25/5)

and I also bought 4 of the Football Helmets..

Nothing to write home about there except one of the kids in the shop is having his birthday this weekend, so I told him to pick a helmet..

He picked a Jerry Rice Auto on a 49'ers Helmet.. He was stoked!

Do you have a print run of the signers for the helmets?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I like the Kong idea. He'd be an interesting interview. I stopped by his booth yesterday, and he showed me the proof sheets for all the mini rip card 1/1 sketches he did for 2013 Allen & Ginter. He's done a lot of Topps Sketch Cards dating back to 2008, with the first sketch cards in Stadium Club. He's doing 100 1/1 sketch cards for the National on a special bordered card, they looked great. 80 he did in advance and has them for sale at his booth, 20 he kept blank cards for and was doing on commission - pick your player. I commissioned a Mark Grace as one of those 20.

kong.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Can someone let me know if they can get Brian Kong to do an Ethier sketch. I can paypal the money for a full color one if they let me know where to. Thank you.

I would like an In Action pose batting please.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts