Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
@Juan Gris, or any other Dunn collector might dig this:

http://auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auc...417894&pgmode1=teamsite&pgcust1=athletics&&qt[0].type=openbrac&qt[1].type=openbrac&qt[2].type=fieldmatch&qt[2].name=panname_partnername_s&qt[2].value1=mlb&qt[3].type=operor&qt[4].type=fieldmatch&qt[4].name=panname_partnername_s&qt[4].value1=team&qt[5].type=closebrac&qt[6].type=operand&qt[7].type=fieldmatch&qt[7].name=panname_teamname_s&qt[7].value1=athletics&qt[8].type=closebrac

Oh, I'm well aware of this auction. It might look nice next to the game used Adam Dunn A's batting helmet I picked up earlier this month. :)
A's Helmet Super Combo.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was supposed to be off work this month and only work 4 days next month, but I just got a call tonight that I have to be on a plane for South Dakota in the morning for a two week job so the Dawson 1/1s will have to wait for now. Thank you for everyone's knowledge and help!

Thanks, someone just listed one on eBay. Seems like every time I say I need something on here that it gets listed on eBay lol!

Congratulations!

That is what I figure, but I am listing them as two different cards on my checklist!

Nice cards!

Nice pick up!

Where you going in South Dakota? Sioux Falls perhaps?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Awesome card!

Don't even know yet, I have to be at our shop in Baton Rouge in the morning and I will probably find out then

Oh okay. Well, let me know when you find out! Depending on where you're going I might be able to point you in the direction of a few places. I grew up in Pierre, SD and playing sports I got around the state :lol: What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure you've said it before, but I can't recall