Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 8/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, card enthusiasts! Coffee is brewing and I'm about to start listing some things on eBay (cracks fingers, starts typing).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. Wanted to give a shout out to [MENTION=1737]carlitoson[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] for some great free cards!! I really appreciate you guys

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
My current situation:
Sold these two Kobe's.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121541758172
And now...
---------------------------------------------------
Dear indymann57,

Hi my items were damaged I have cubic mail boxes so the mailman folded the package damaging it since it didn't close he left my box open and someone he denied it I called the post office everyone that's why I'm contacting you kno can you please refund my money I'll still leave u great feed but the cards are worthless the post office said its not there responsibility the package made it that's all they say is there wasn't a dnt fold or damage I don't wanna call PayPal snd eBay I just want a refund I didn't get what I bought

- rober-dadda
Dear rober-dadda,

Send them back to me and I ll issue you a refund. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear rober-dadda,

Hello, just checking in to see if you ve sent those 2 Kobe jersey cards back to me. I m ready to issue the refund you requested when I receive the cards. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear indymann57,

Hi the post office won't give them back they said they lost the package I left it there the whole thing the shipping envelope and cards that were damaged it was supposed to be investigated and I receive them back after the investigation idk what to do I tried to get them to refund u cause of the damage then refund me but they messed it all up I'm waiting to do your feedback I mean they were gifts it's been a really bad experience I know it's not your fault but idk what to do please let me know so we can resolve this I apologize the post office is very messed up I'm upset cause I felt bad that I didn't get my friend a gift I'm on ssi I'm disabled I was in a bad accident I hope we can do something thank u

- rober-dadda

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Doing some laundry and then packing for the trip to Target Field. I'm ready to get out of town for a few days here

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
My current situation:
Sold these two Kobe's.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121541758172
And now...
Dear indymann57,

Hi my items were damaged I have cubic mail boxes so the mailman folded the package damaging it since it didn't close he left my box open and someone he denied it I called the post office everyone that's why I'm contacting you kno can you please refund my money I'll still leave u great feed but the cards are worthless the post office said its not there responsibility the package made it that's all they say is there wasn't a dnt fold or damage I don't wanna call PayPal snd eBay I just want a refund I didn't get what I bought

- rober-dadda
Dear rober-dadda,

Send them back to me and I ll issue you a refund. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear rober-dadda,

Hello, just checking in to see if you ve sent those 2 Kobe jersey cards back to me. I m ready to issue the refund you requested when I receive the cards. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear indymann57,

Hi the post office won't give them back they said they lost the package I left it there the whole thing the shipping envelope and cards that were damaged it was supposed to be investigated and I receive them back after the investigation idk what to do I tried to get them to refund u cause of the damage then refund me but they messed it all up I'm waiting to do your feedback I mean they were gifts it's been a really bad experience I know it's not your fault but idk what to do please let me know so we can resolve this I apologize the post office is very messed up I'm upset cause I felt bad that I didn't get my friend a gift I'm on ssi I'm disabled I was in a bad accident I hope we can do something thank u

- rober-dadda

So, the question is, will you call him out on his oh-so-blatant bull****?

This is the 1% of eBay transactions. Sorry you're going through this too, albeit from the seller's perspective.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So, the question is, will you call him out on his oh-so-blatant bull****?

This is the 1% of eBay transactions. Sorry you're going through this too, albeit from the seller's perspective.

There is NO DOUBT that BS will be called out for!

And it's ALOT more than 1%, ALOT more!

Members online

Latest posts